đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is the last controversial pop girl

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker

So we know that Madonna is the ultimate controversial and provocative pop singer ever, then others pop girls followed her steps like Janet, Britney, Rihanna.. and of course Gaga. Which made them even more huge and gave us iconic moments

But today pop girls are kinda low and pop moments started to be rare, or at least less interesting, I guess it's kinda because everything have been done already (sex, relationships, performances, religions, politics..) but well it contributed to make pop music more eventful 

Also I'm aware that for some singers it wasn't a pleasure we all remember how Britney survived to all the dramas and how other singers have been horribly treated as Amy :ohno: 

So my question is who is the last controversial and provocative pop girl ?

The most recent that I remember is Miley Cyrus and the "good girl gone bad" action

The performances :

The videos : 

Her style : 

Her unapologetic attitude : 

and many more, I remember that media called her grotesque but at the same time she was on top and had so many success everybody was either way shook or exhausted or inspired but we couldn't denie how she had an impact and as pop fan it was interesting and entertaining 

So do you think about an other popular girl more recently ? Or miley is the last one from the new generation ?

Also I don't talk about feud stuffs which I find not interesting and not relevantat all, + everybody have that lately so it's more tiring than entertaining

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

Lady Gaga tbh. Yeah Miley could be... but I think most people saw her as just a "crazy" girl rather than "controversial". Miley was having fun. Gaga was trying to change music forever, and she kinda did

LordEnigma

Ariana COULD be but she hasn’t fully risen to the occasion - which makes me sad cause I stan her

Some people were mad about the whole "God is a woman" thing but that doesn't really count, pretty sure Miley was the last big one

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

BBhomemaker
9 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ariana COULD be but she hasn’t fully risen to the occasion - which makes me sad cause I stan her

I hope too I'm waiting for her to level up her game cause she have a lot of potential and I love her

InsomniaMonster69

Lady Gaga...

Miley was controversal only with her bangerz era...

And if I remember it correctly the bangerz era ended in Oct. 14 

Gagas ARTPOP ended Nov 14

(Last tour dates)

JazzGa

I think there are still pop artists and performers who regularly flirt with controversy, sex, and shock value (and their fans love it!) for example, Brooke Candy, who just announced a collab with P0rnHub. But shock rockers aren't getting the platform they once received. For some reason, GP trash these days prefers genuine idiots who stunt on Instagram and have Twitter beefs and get arrested for porking middle schoolers and shooting their own firearms in their house to artsy visionaries who plan their controversies to send a message :awkney:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

BBhomemaker
25 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

Lady Gaga...

Miley was controversal only with her bangerz era...

And if I remember it correctly the bangerz era ended in Oct. 14 

Gagas ARTPOP ended Nov 14

(Last tour dates)

Lol the dates, What about "Miley and her death pets" Era tho?

7 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Lol the dates, What about "Miley and her death pets" Era tho?

Joanne was pretty controversial, no one had much faith in our little Italian Farmer.

Archived