Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Updated front-runners for Best Actress at the 2019 Oscars : Gaga at #2

Miaou

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

If Gaga get's nominated as an actress it'll be a HUGE thing, doesn't matter if she's not winning, an artist like her getting nominated as an actress at her first leading role would be marvelous

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster

I mean I know the soundtrack will be huge but if she even get a nom for acting, it's really something big! 

thehanyo
47 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's nice to have positive predictions for her Oscar chances but the prediction website that really is accurate is Gold Derby.

She's #2 on Gold Derby, too, hunty.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_04_at_2_12_47_PM.png

A nomination would be amazing and although she would love to win she would be so happy for Glenn Close and probably would campaign for her to get it.

GoldenPonyboy

Glenn close might take this one, no shade to gaga but Close is a seriously phenomenal actress and has been snubbed in the past so the academy might take this opportunity to honor her entire legacy... but we never know. A nomination would be incredible nonetheless

having said this toni colette should win for hereditary she was groundbreaking in that movie :golfclap:

SwissMonster

Melissa McCarthy? Wig! Honestly proud of her! :diane:

What concerns Gaga, after seeing ASIB, I am not surprised:ohwell:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Doncho
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I feel like TIFF reviews could make it or break it.

Venice reviews were awesome so even if TIFF reviews are just "okay", we are still good :vegas:

She is not winning Best Actress though, but she has a big chance of winning for Best original song

tomdsgn

Olivia Colman, ****!! Gone from doing BBC dramas and Cornetto trilogy comedies to an Oscar contender. Amazing. 

Obligatory I really hope Gaga wins :cryga:

djBuffoon

So far, Close, Gaga, and Collette are the only contenders who have the accolades to support their buzz. Things are looking good so far.

monsterdino

Glenn is definitely getting the Oscar since she's gonna be DiCaprio'd but can't complain if Gaga get's a nomination, that's a huge honour!

nodandsmile

Viola's film hasn't premiered yet that's why she's not there ... things will certainly change once it does because she looks incredible already from that trailer ...

So we know for sure Colman's lead? reviews say all three of them are but certainly one or two will submit in supporting to get everybody nominated! 

Also I really want this year to be Glenn's but Nicole seems to be a big threat as she's being compared to Charlize Theron in "Monster"

And I just hope that Gaga can overcome the popstar bias ... anyway as long as she wins Original Song, I'm cool!

thehanyo

An actress nomination and an original song win... I wouldn't be mad at it. Or, rather, I wouldn't cry like I did when Sam Smith won.

Archived