Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Still can’t get over it

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Bradley-Cooper-Lady-Gaga-Venice-Film-Fes

They could become a power couple :cryga: Brad and Angelina is shook 

fml I feel so bad for Christian Carino and Bradley wife for saying this but I couldn’t resist it :saladga:

everything about that evening was perfect. From the photos and the Valentino couture, to the rainy drizzling weather oh my god 

luna’s advocate

I will never ever get over this...I'm planning to do an edit so stay tuned. Also DM me because I will literally talk about this for the next 5 months :vegas:

Joshie S

I don't think they'd be good together together. 

They work well creatively and they seem to get each other and understand each others artistry.. but I could never see them as a couple, especially considering both of their circumstances... I mean, you never know... But I think it's something you should get over, and soon.. lol. It's not gonna happen.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

they won't ever be together cuz bradley nvm :huntyga:

1 minute ago, Joshie S said:

I don't think they'd be good together together. 

They work well creatively and they seem to get each other and understand each others artistry.. but I could never see them as a couple, especially considering both of their circumstances... I mean, you never know... But I think it's something you should get over, and soon.. lol. It's not gonna happen.

Am I missing something about Bradley that no one wants to share? :duck:

PlanetChromatica
2 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Am I missing something about Bradley that no one wants to share? :duck:

He's married and has kids?

FfFfFfFF

So you think they should be togheter because they look good? And despite the fact that they both already have lovers? This is superficial. :koons:

Shipper

Shipping fantasies like this are really inevitable when they are promoting a romantic movie. 

So many romantic movies have a small albeit persistent following of "ships" and "pairs" so I think it's harmless. 

Gaga and Cooper being very beautiful people and who have shown great chemistry in the movie is not excused from this. 

Let's understand that ships are pretend though.  Let other people ship their ships BUT not to the point of bashing true existing relationships. :saladga:

Please don't bash Carino or Irina. 

But sail away on shipping WITH the explicit understanding that it's just a fantasy. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

5 hours ago, Shipper said:

Let's understand that ships are pretend though.  Let other people ship their ships BUT not to the point of bashing true existing relationships. :saladga:

Please don't bash Carino or Irina. 

But sail away on shipping WITH the explicit understanding that it's just a fantasy. 

Just realized they make an amazing ship name, Carina. :ladyhaha:

Archived