Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB Reviews | RT: 90% | MC: 88

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Ms I am a local

ASIB is going to be such a good film, I already feel it...

Let’s hope that we have these prays for LG6 too... :sis:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
8 minutes ago, dit said:

When do reviews stop coming in btw? Can we expect the score to be solid by the end of the night or will reviewers keep reviewing scattered all through out the week / up until the official cinema premiere? 

Well, more reviews from people who were at Venice or had private screenings might come soon.

But remember ASIB has some more festivals premieres like Toronto International Film Festival. So more reviews will come to the critics present there.

But the real deal will seal at the official release when hundreds of reviews will come from critics all over the world.

Naufri

There's a lot more reviews to come, but there's not much reason for a sustantial change in MC or RT. +- 05 is likely though

Naufri
1 minute ago, Jaume said:

http://www.elmundo.es/cultura/cine/2018/08/31/5b89722d268e3e395a8b45c2.

Negative review from one of the most conservative and stupid newspapers in Spain.  I hate El Mundo.

They always hate on her.

Spanish critics aren't liking nothing on Biennale except for Cuaron. Almost every new movie has been bad received for spanish critics.

Arcanum

My flop country's two film critics panned hard the movie on fb and I am so pissed. 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Bradley
12 minutes ago, dit said:

OMG :giveup: I hope they are mostly all good like this. I want the score to be 79%+ and up on both Meta and Rotten Tomate :udidnt:

Yeah movies usually have hundreds of reviews, La La Land had more than 300 reviews on RT I think.

AndrewGr
10 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

My flop country's two film critics panned hard the movie on fb and I am so pissed. 

Who? Flix.gr praised the hell out of it (and her).

S0436

I don’t think any legitimate film critic who has actually seen the whole film can pan hard this movie now.  It’s a universally approved film in regards the critics.  I’m sure the GP will be similar in opinion given how people love to hear live music and a good love story.

1 hour ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Katy could only if she had some real talent. Realisticly she's no match to Gaga in any aspect. That girl is in some deep sh*t, tbh I don't see her having any major solo success ever again, people are bored of the same thing she's been selling for almost a decade :/ Beyonce too but she's spending a fortune on buying media to praise her and shape positive support from general public 

Beyonce has a great PR team ngl.

DrewPa
1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

I did google translate... Did they really have the courage to write "Gaga tries but she will never be Madonna?" in 2018?  :toofunny: this is like the worst like baiting ever.

Besides, even the stannest Madonna stan reading "gaga in a movie would never be Madonna" instinctively thinks "Good for her!" :laughga: (and I have been a Madonna fan since 1985)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Arcanum
1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

I did google translate... Did they really have the courage to write "Gaga tries but she will never be Madonna?" in 2018?  :toofunny: this is like the worst like baiting ever.

Besides, even the stannest Madonna stan reading "gaga in a movie would never be Madonna" instinctively thinks "Good for her!" :laughga: (and I have been a Madonna fan since 1985)

THIS! Both comments hold the Madonna comparisons like we are left back in 2011.

+i would understand not liking some parts of the movie but it's like I read a Madonna stan! Just embarassing to say the least.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Reviews | RT: 95% | MC: 87

Archived