💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB Reviews | RT: 90% | MC: 88

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

Whatever you do just please don’t go attack the ones who wrote the bad reviews bc it will further damage gaga’s reputation and the movie...there’s nothing we can do and there’s nothing we can say to change something or people’s mind

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Also his criticism of Gaga seeming to be looking for attention by dressing down is unfair too, because we just know if she was in a movie where she was all high fashion these critics would drag her for being safe :saladga:

Ugh that bugged me so much as if Gaga wasn’t a normal person before she blew up and as if Gaga wasnt being normal for few years now...it is just bad criticsm and an unecessary one as Gaga’s character or life outside of this movie should not be reviewed, they should only talk about her performance in the movie. But I guess being objective is too hard :rip: 

TheodoreRx
Just now, therokinrolla said:

what if ASIB soundtrack ends up as her highest rated metacritic album... :firega:

It's quite possible. 

TropicOfCANCER
8 hours ago, Kara Brasil said:

Let's be cautious, it's too early to celebrate

most movies get around 200 reviews on RT, ASIB only has 20 so far

It's a nice start but things could end up not turning out the way we want

There’s no way it’s going to nose dive to below 70% after the other reviews come out. It’s fairly safe to assume it’ll stay above 80% 

ArtGagaPop

It annoys me so much when points are brought up in reviews that doesn't have anything to do with what they are reviewing. It's like when gagas fashion choice are 70% of an album review yet they can't come up with one reason why the album is bad but still gives it a low score.:saladga:

TheodoreRx
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

There’s no way it’s going to nose dive to below 70% after the other reviews come out. It’s fairly safe to assume it’ll stay above 80% 

Omg, I needed to hear this.

giphy.gif

TheodoreRx
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

It annoys me so much when points are brought up in reviews that doesn't have anything to do with what they are reviewing. It's like when gagas fashion choice are 70% of an album review yet they can't come up with one reason why the album is bad but still gives it a low score.:saladga:

I hate music criticism, compared to film critics, music critics can kind of just say whatever they want. 

monsterdino
14 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I know people have different opinions but how can someone give it a 2 and another a 5, very weird

I think it depends on their mood tbh like a pessimist can look at how the movie is cheesy, how it’s a remake and depict every bad angle of it while some others will actually cry from the movie and will be tocuhed by cheesy lines and the songs...

monsterdino
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

He’s unaware that Gaga’s nose looks ”straight” from that angle but another user assured him that it does look like that so its fine

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Reviews | RT: 95% | MC: 87

Archived