Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB Reviews | RT: 90% | MC: 88

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino
4 hours ago, Naufri said:

It seems that Empire review is gonna be good.

If she scores it B or 4/5 I swear to god

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
9 hours ago, GABEL said:

seems like it doesn't count for metacritic :sis:

9 hours ago, JR Gg said:

It does not :huntyga:

8 hours ago, GABEL said:

and that's a good thing
because from now on we're not gonna accept scores lower than 90s:sis:
its-what-she-deserves-gif-2.gif

8 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I think it counts. Independent UK is big. They just haven't updated the site yet.

But anyway, I'm glad even the not-so-good reviews admit that Gaga's performance is great.

Well the Time Out review came after the Independent review and MC already included the Time Out review but did not include Independent...I think they dont include Independent movie reviews, they only include music reviews as it can be seen on this page

http://www.metacritic.com/publication/the-independent-uk

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

@monsterdino will we get more reviews or we have to wait for the ww premiere to see which will be it's final score? 

well I know there are some more reviews that are gonna be up that are from Venice festival (they will be publsihed Monday through Friday)...then there will be another set of reviews when ASIB is gonna be premiered at TIFF (which begins from 6 till 16 september, idk what day ASIB is) and then finally the last reviews which will come when ASIB is gonna be released in theathers 

Miracle
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

@monsterdino will we get more reviews or we have to wait for the ww premiere to see which will be it's final score? 

Not monsterdino but I guess we'll get a few more reviews until Friday, where TIFF screenings begin, which means another bunch of reviews. We'll get another bunch after San Sebastian and a lot more after the movie premieres. We'll probably be getting reviews after the end of the year, or even later, but the Metacritic / RT score will settle a couple days after the movie is released

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Not monsterdino but I guess we'll get a few more reviews until Friday, where TIFF screenings begin, which means another bunch of reviews 

oh right TIFF is right in the corner lmfao thought we had few more weeks...wait do we know what day is ASIB gonna be premiered at TIFF?

Miracle
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

oh right TIFF is right in the corner lmfao thought we had few more weeks...wait do we know what day is ASIB gonna be premiered at TIFF?

this friday

monsterdino
12 minutes ago, Miracle said:

this friday

oh so 7th sept...wheeeeeeeeew they wont let us breathe

14 minutes ago, Naufri said:

Looks like another good review will come from San Francisco Chronicles and it counts for MC

Literally everyone is comparing her to Whitney. They love her again :diane:

doppelganger

Move away “A Razzie is Born”, “An Oscar is Born” is coming to snatch WIGS. 

By the by, how did The Greatest Showman did so well with that RT score?! Are the songs that great?

Teal Ambition
36 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

"I’ve heard the rumors that Cooper and Gaga are barely speaking to each other on the press circuit" :what:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Reviews | RT: 95% | MC: 87

Archived