Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB Reviews | RT: 90% | MC: 88

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

"I’ve heard the rumors that Cooper and Gaga are barely speaking to each other on the press circuit" :what:

They were busy f***ing each other

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
13 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

"I’ve heard the rumors that Cooper and Gaga are barely speaking to each other on the press circuit" :what:

LMAO how? Thats literally all they do during interviews, talk about each other :selena:

14 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

All that sexual tension is obviously making it awkward :sis:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Luna Lovegood

A lot of the reviews are saying the 2nd half of the movie is kinda meh omfg

luna’s advocate

nattuggla

It's interesting since I have seen a lot of critics saying that the movie isn't perfect by any means and pointing out major flaws in the storyline but still giving (very) good critics. I guess the music/performances and the relationship between Ally and Jackson can cover this up.

13 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

It's interesting since I have seen a lot of critics saying that the movie isn't perfect by any means and pointing out major flaws in the storyline but still giving (very) good critics. I guess the music/performances and the relationship between Ally and Jackson can cover this up.

it seems like gaga's performance is the highlight of the film:staymad:

ThunderSwallow
19 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Coz WB paid them :ladyhaha:to give a higher score

ZiggyZiggs

ugh im just so proud that i knew from the start that this movie was going to slay everyone. so many people thought this was going to be a razzie contender lmao i have to laugh.gif fake stans :huntyga: ugh my mind

1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Will it be good though? 👀

the critic said she can't stop crying while writing the review because it's too good:staymad:

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Reviews | RT: 95% | MC: 87

Archived