💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB OST credits

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

mister max
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So I'll Never Love Again is not written by Diane... and Alibi is performed by Bradley but written by Gaga.

Yeah I remember her tweeting about it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
12 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Can we all agree now that Mark Nilan worked on ASIB and not her next pop solo album? And that #2018radioisours was in reference to (and a delusional one) the soundtrack. 

It feels good to be right when people were coming at me for stating the obvious. 

Honestly wouldn't say it's delusional, The Greatest Showman soundtrack says hi. 

warrentw
28 minutes ago, River said:

Some are just instrumentals from scenes of the movie right?

no talking like for example number 11 will be like the trailer when Bradley is asking gaga to sing that song he loves ect then they sing the shallow so its kind of leading into the song rather than the tracks just playing one after another to make it feel more like an experience then just a pop song then two seconds a ballad 

River
Just now, warrentw said:

no talking like or example number 11 will be like the trailer when Bradley is asking gaga to sing that song he loves ect then they sing the shallow so its kind of leading into the song rather than the tracks just playing one after another to make it feel more like an experience then just a pop song then two seconds a balld 

I see, this is cool actually! I'm not into soundtracks in general, so it's new to me, is it just how soundtrack works?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

warrentw
Just now, River said:

I see, this is cool actually! I'm not into soundtracks in general, so it's new to me, is it just how soundtrack works?

I know what you mean but yeah some of them do it becuase when you listen to a soundtrack normally its all over the place so this gives it some kind of structure. I doubt the dialogue tracks will be very long 

nattuggla
Just now, ThunderSwallow said:

WAit, I remember DJshadowwho said he is on every song...

No he said he is on 1/3 of the soundtrack. He is on 6 out of 19 tracks....

River
2 minutes ago, warrentw said:

I know what you mean but yeah some of them do it becuase when you listen to a soundtrack normally its all over the place so this gives it some kind of structure. I doubt the dialogue tracks will be very long 

Thanks, it sounds cool actually, yeah prefer short dialogues because it can make me bore if it's like 2min lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

warrentw
1 minute ago, River said:

Thanks, it sounds cool actually, yeah prefer short dialogues because it can make me bore if it's like 2min lol

I personally might just not download the dialogues on my spotify so I can just have the songs on shuffle

Thomas P
38 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

oh my god all these djws and mark ronson collabs making me wonder if they were joanne outtakes? :oprah: 

also wtf the transition into pop in this film got me really curious now

What if Joanne was ASIB outtakes :cryga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Mirages

I don't know how I feel about this actually. 

First off feels like way too much music for a film. :rip:

Second of too many different styles:saladga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

InsomniaMonster69

Am I the only one who thinks that " befor I cry" will be a massive power vocal ballad wich bring us to our knees?

WORLDofGAGA

Isn’t track 33 sung by Bradley and Gaga? :confused: 

cant wait for all this new music!!

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived