spanishmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999
6 hours ago, voidfigure said:

W H A TĀ 

Itā€™s a very reach-y rumor (which i mostly included for humor sake, even though I would live and die then live again if it happened).Ā 

Marilyn Manson re-followed Gaga on Instagram. It seems like Gagaā€™s working on an album with industrial influences. Thatā€™s the rumor.Ā 

Iā€™m very sorry for any broken hipsĀ :sis:

Infinity Wave
On 8/30/2018 at 4:12 PM, Irrelevant said:

Sounds like a basic bop and I'm here for it

It isĀ :rip:

Colourful

• 3 weeks later...
Luna Lovegood

Just listened to Why did you that HOLY **** I JUST CAME IDGAF IF ITS BASIC ITS A ****ING BOP SHE NEEDS TO PERFORM THAT LIVE IF SHE EVER COME BACK FOR MTV VMAĀ 

giphy.gif

lunaā€™s advocate

AMENiCURE
3 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Just listened to Why did you that HOLY **** I JUST CAME IDGAF IF ITS BASIC ITS A ****ING BOP SHE NEEDS TO PERFORM THAT LIVE IF SHE EVER COME BACK FOR MTV VMAĀ 

giphy.gif

Heal Me outbasic'd

2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

giphy.gif

I listened that new longer leak yesterday and was totally shook.

I didn't like it after the first one but now I'm addicted. It's kinda cringy but still a f****** bop! And better than Heal Me!

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Jigglygoth

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS at LEGEND White Shadow being all over the soundtrackĀ :tony:Ā 

I love that he and GaGa still collaborate, they're musical soulmates šŸ’™. I have already said, I am not really into drama/romance films, so I think this movie is just not for me, BUT... I have the feeling that "I'll Never Love Again" is going to make me cry, I'm here for itĀ :vegas:Ā 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Haha I expected Boyz Noise but forgot to write into this thread on the day it was released lol

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

LetsGetHigh
6 minutes ago, S0436 said:

So INLA is only performed by Gaga on the soundtrack two tracks? Ā 

The one in the movie features Bradley. There are two versions on the album, the one that's in the movie but studio version and an extended Gaga-only version.

6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The one in the movie features Bradley. There are two versions on the album, the one that's in the movie but studio version and an extended Gaga-only version.

I didnā€™t know that, but on the credits in this OP it says both versions are performed by Gaga only. Could ā€œfilm versionā€ mean the production mix is like the film?

LetsGetHigh
22 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I didnā€™t know that, but on the credits in this OP it says both versions are performed by Gaga only. Could ā€œfilm versionā€ mean the production mix is like the film?

Probably, yeah. And the extended version is what Gaga did in the studio version. I'm 100% sure Bradley is on the film version cause he was credited on it on Apple Music and he's on the leaked recording we got from Venice & TIFF screenings.

Lextyr97
On 8/30/2018 at 5:45 PM, Oriane said:

Yes but if I remember correctly he just said he co-wrote all the songs on ASIB, he didn't specify it was only for the pop songs, it was misleading although I found it suspicious.

Does it really matter if this is for a movie though? I donā€™t consider this as part of her main discography, but rather a side album like C2C. I donā€™t think she has anything to prove in the songwriting department with sole credits on songs like YoĆ¼ and I and Speechless

MaybeKermit
On 9/16/2018 at 1:07 PM, Rifek said:

I listened that new longer leak yesterday and was totally shook.

I didn't like it after the first one but now I'm addicted. It's kinda cringy but still a f****** bop! And better than Heal Me!

can you send me the new leak please?

Archived