Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favourite Nicki Minaj songs?

Miichael

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i may not get a start but at least i'm not working with known sexual predators and giving them a platform :oops:

I know right! She should have never made Do What U Want a single! Shame on her! :huntyga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, darkpaw said:

I know right! She should have never made FEFE a single! Shame on her! :huntyga:

fixed it for you since you're getting it mixed up with someone who already fixed her mistake :hug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, ryanripley said:

fixed it for you since you're getting it mixed up with someone who already fixed her mistake :hug: 

How did she fix it tho? I love Gaga and all but I forget. Also how did she fix the Terry Richardson association since we’re talking about the sexual predators, let’s talk about all of them.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

How did she fix it tho? I love Gaga and all but I forget. Also how did she fix the Terry Richardson association since we’re talking about the sexual predators, let’s talk about all of them.

she cancelled the era and cut ties with r. kelly, stopped performing the r. kelly version and then went on to do the TIHTY era whilst nicki is out here saying 6ix9ine is her new bff and tried to excuse it by saying "well people loved DWUW"

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Woohoo

stupid hoe

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

RAMROD

Her verse in Kanye West's Monster, Lookin' Ass and Trini Dem Girls.

dassit.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she cancelled the era and cut ties with r. kelly, stopped performing the r. kelly version and then went on to do the TIHTY era whilst nicki is out here saying 6ix9ine is her new bff and tried to excuse it by saying "well people loved DWUW"

Did she tell you that she cut ties with him? Did she also mention if she cut Terry? You’re delusional. They’re one and the same.

Pink Friday

I'm The Best, Roman's Revenge, Did It On 'Em, Save Me, Moment 4 Life, Blazin', Your Love, Super Bass

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (The Re-Up) [Bonus Track Version] - Target Exclusive / Piano Version | Spotify INTERNATION Edition 

Up in Flames, Va Va Voom, Beez In The Trap, Right By My Side, Pound the Alarm, Starships, a LOT

The Pinkprint

EVERY song, tho Win Again is the best of them all

Remy Man Era

Light My Body Up, Changed It, Regret In Your Tears, No Frauds, Swalla, Make Love, Bom Bidi Bom, Sheth-- no, Anotha On-- no

Queen

EVERY song, lol Chun Swae is too long. FEFE doesn't fit as an outro wyd.

Mixtapes

Autobiography, Itty Bitty Piggy, Sex in Crazy Places, I Get Crazy, Still I Rise, a LOT too, i can't even process this

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

RickMonster98

Pink Friday: Your Love, Moment 4 Life, Super Bass, Fly, Save Me

Roman Reloaded + The Re Up: HOV Lane, Young Forever, Marylin Monroe, Freedom

The Pinkprint: The Crying Game, Bed Of Lies, Grand Piano, Pills N Potions

Queen: Majesty, Chun  Li, Come See About Me, Good Form  

HausOfHarlow

My Top 5 From Each Album: 

Pink Friday:  I'm the Best, Did It On'em, Save Me, Blazin', Muny

Roman Reloaded / The Re-Up: Come On A Cone, I Am Your Leader, Pound the Alarm, Beautiful Sinner, Fire Burns; Up In Flames, High School

The Pinkprint: All Things Go, I Lied, The Crying Game, Grand Piano, Win Again

Queen: Ganja Burn, Barbie Dreams, Run & Hide, Good Form, Come See About Me

The Crying Game>>>

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Miichael
13 hours ago, klaus said:

Pink Friday

I'm The Best, Roman's Revenge, Did It On 'Em, Save Me, Moment 4 Life, Blazin', Your Love, Super Bass

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (The Re-Up) [Bonus Track Version] - Target Exclusive / Piano Version | Spotify INTERNATION Edition 

Up in Flames, Va Va Voom, Beez In The Trap, Right By My Side, Pound the Alarm, Starships, a LOT

The Pinkprint

EVERY song, tho Win Again is the best of them all

Remy Man Era

Light My Body Up, Changed It, Regret In Your Tears, No Frauds, Swalla, Make Love, Bom Bidi Bom, Sheth-- no, Anotha On-- no

Queen

EVERY song, lol Chun Swae is too long. FEFE doesn't fit as an outro wyd.

Mixtapes

Autobiography, Itty Bitty Piggy, Sex in Crazy Places, I Get Crazy, Still I Rise, a LOT too, i can't even process this

Superb taste :golfclap:

I agree though omg, trying to pick just one or two favourites from an artist I love is such a difficult task :giveup:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Archived