💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You Watched SBHS 51 At the Arena?

C1trus

Featured Posts

C1trus

Title.

Recently, I love watching the halftime show in audience perspective.

So how was the experience? I'm obssessed with Gaga appreciation right now:messga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

PunkTheFunk

I was at the stadium on that day. I was one of the fans holding the glow sticks in the audience and it was horrific. Gaga was rude, not classy, and she lost a long time Monster that day. When she walked past me during the Million Reasons rehearsal I said 'hello'. She whispered 'fat' and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As she approached me she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking 'you saved my life' I say, 'you're the reason I'm alive today.' She looks me dead in the eye and says 'you'll die soon enough, little Trumpie' and then whispered 'Make America Fat Again'. I started crying, I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said 'are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now,' and she flicked my vagina. She finished singing Million Reasons and I headed out of the stadium and that's when Gaga started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Gaga is, in fact, a horrible person. Thank you.

Clarence

I watched so many audience perspective videos of gagabowl right after it happened. I literally just watched one last week. gives me goosebumps everytime :wub:

HighwayFantasy
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I was at the stadium on that day. I was one of the fans holding the glow sticks in the audience and it was horrific. Gaga was rude, not classy, and she lost a long time Monster that day. When she walked past me during the Million Reasons rehearsal I said 'hello'. She whispered 'fat' and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As she approached me she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking 'you saved my life' I say, 'you're the reason I'm alive today.' She looks me dead in the eye and says 'you'll die soon enough, little Trumpie' and then whispered 'Make America Fat Again'. I started crying, I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said 'are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now,' and she flicked my vagina. She finished singing Million Reasons and I headed out of the stadium and that's when Gaga started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Gaga is, in fact, a horrible person. Thank you.

Your sense of humor is...... bad :messga:

SpeechIess

she spat on me and broke out in a satanic worship, chanting "joanne, joanne, joanne, joanne" i was MORTIFIED! 

GypsyBabe

My friend Danica was at the game and face timed me the whole performance. So I was watching it on TV and in the audience at the same time. :firega:

⚯͛

kaojen

I didn’t go.... but BOY DID I TRY!!!!!!!

After submitting 28 original contest entries to Pepsi I STILL LOST the contest to get to go. I made one for every day of the contest on Twitter and Instagram. Made a green screen in my room. Spent money for extra costumes and read the official rules repeatedly to no avail. Some winners won despite not really following the rules so... I was very upset.

Cried myself to sleep on Christmas Eve because I found out I’d lost.

i did make some monster friends on twitter though and my friends were one of the original 10 picked to go. They screamed and cried so being there must have been a blast.

Im still slightly bitter and will never drink Pepsi again. :) Glad my friends got to go though. The original fans picked are super dedicated and deserved to go.

Infinity Wave
4 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This is - at least- the tenth time I read a post of you like this

And it still gets me  :giveup:

:sharon:

Colourful

PunkTheFunk
18 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

This is - at least- the tenth time I read a post of you like this

And it still gets me  :giveup:

:sharon:

"Flicked my vagina" never gets old :vegas:

C1trus
3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

My friend Danica was at the game and face timed me the whole performance. So I was watching it on TV and in the audience at the same time. :firega:

Was she bald after the show? 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived