calmar

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
34 minutes ago, Logan said:

I spent 4 hours :flop: 

lol I can relate, every Wednesday I'm going to the university here because there are many pokestops, raids and spawn points and I spend there up to 6 hours, doing everything that I can..

I think there are a few stops that I didn't spin yet! so I'm going tomorrow or later this week..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

calmar
10 hours ago, Logan said:

I spent 4 hours :flop: 

I was about to be like 'how' but then okay, that's over twice the time I spent, I was getting tired, had homework, and was running out of items. Hopefully I can get Spiritomb today at least; if I'm lucky I'll have the time to find and do a Giratina raid too.

EDIT: 5 hours later, I have a sucky Spiritomb :huntyga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

The pokémon Melmetal has been revealed!

Special research will be coming within the next month or two (hypothetically) to obtain the mythical pokémon Meltan, teased as Ditto during the Chikorita community day in September. In Pokémon Go, if you obtain 400 Meltan candy, you can additionally evolve it into the newly revealed pokémon Melmetal, which can then be transferred onto Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

I just got a perfect Stunky aaaah!!!

ok carry on

EDIT: I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY DUSKULL this is the day that keeps on giving!!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

For three hours on Saturday, November 3, there will be a special Gengar Raid Event! You will get 5 raid passes and have the opportunity to raid against special Gengar. These Gengar know Psychic when caught and have the chance of being Shiny.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

On 10/24/2018 at 10:27 AM, calmar said:

I just got a perfect Stunky aaaah!!!

ok carry on

EDIT: I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY DUSKULL this is the day that keeps on giving!!

Congrats!!! The shiny ghosts are soooo cute. I’m considering paying someone on eBay to trade me a shiny Shuppet :giveup:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

31 minutes ago, good said:

Congrats!!! The shiny ghosts are soooo cute. I’m considering paying someone on eBay to trade me a shiny Shuppet :giveup:

Wait, this is a thing? :rip:

1 hour ago, Logan said:

Wait, this is a thing? :rip:

Yuuuuuup. Kinda blows my mind! Just search "Pokemon go trade" and there's all sorts of offers... Most of them are a ripoff though :usrs: But since I've been hunting since this time last year for it I think I'm gonna do it? Will update with how it goes tbh

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

9 minutes ago, good said:

Yuuuuuup. Kinda blows my mind! Just search "Pokemon go trade" and there's all sorts of offers... Most of them are a ripoff though :usrs: But since I've been hunting since this time last year for it I think I'm gonna do it? Will update with how it goes tbh

Up to you, but personally, I think you should keep trying. Nothing feels greater than catching a shiny on your own. 

calmar
6 hours ago, good said:

I already had Shiny Shuppet (well, Banette now) :sweat: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

River

I caught a shiny Murkrow

I'm 45 pokemon left from Spiritomb

I found 4 pokestops that I never visited, I almost got robbed :huntyga:

Giratina ran away the bitch, I hate her, I hope she dies in the up-side down

I'm out of berries and pokeballs

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

calmar
Just now, Logan said:

Caught a second shiny Duskull today :triggered: