💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

funny

LG6 is JOANNE little sister

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

DISCLAIMER: no one seems to be getting that THIS IS A JOKE IT'S JUST FOR FUN IT IS TAGGED AS FUNNY :saladga:

Ok guys so the rows of pics clearly represents an album and they have the same theme two by two

Row 1 and 2 have the same aestethic because as we all know pretty well TFM is TF little sister

Row 3 and row 4 have the same aestethic because as we could figure out ARTPOP is in fact BTW little sister

Now row 5 and row 6 will have the same theme and aestethic; row 5 is Joanne and row 6 will be LG6 - do you get where I'm going?

LG6 will have the same aestethic as Joanne 

LG6 will be JOANNE LITTLE SISTER

HOLD ON TO YOUR WIGS SISTRENS

Joanne 2.0 featuring Million Reason Andrelli Remix is coming gurls

Colourful

not funny, delete this fat

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

C'mon it's just for fun no need to be that rude... :saladga:

Colourful

Infinity Wave

I'm tagging the #1 Joanne lover @ryanripley just not to have all negative comments under my fake and str8 totally made up theory

Colourful

ryanripley
18 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

17 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

no

15 minutes ago, Marges9 said:

pls not

ya'll will RESPEK the number 1, 2 grammy nominated, 2nd highest female debut album of 2016

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

ya'll will RESPEK the number 1, 2 grammy nominated, 2nd highest female debut album of 2016

Thank you :kara:

This thread was meant for fun I came up with this im the shower and thought I'd share for a good laugh but I forgot most of the people here hate Joanne unconditionally  :huntyga:

Colourful

ARTPOPSTER
7 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Thank you :kara:

This thread was meant for fun I came up with this im the shower and thought I'd share for a good laugh but I forgot most of the people here hate Joanne unconditionally  :huntyga:

I LOVE Joanne. :vegas:

CautiousLurker

BewitchedGrimyAmazondolphin-size_restric

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

TeenIdle

How is ARTPOP BTW's little sister. It's more of a third cousin you saw once in your life :huntyga:

matthieu

Ugh how do y’all see the first row as The Fame lmao :ladyhaha:, the third row as Born This Way and the newest row as Joanne. Also, in which way is ARTPOP the little sister of Born This Way. The third and fourth row are in the exact same style so i do not think those photos represent Born This Way and ARTPOP because these two albums are so different. It’s so unlogical, just stop this theory. :fthis::ohwell::bye: I still love you guys :vegas::hug:

hot blondes in odd positions

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

How is ARTPOP BTW's little sister. It's more of a third cousin you saw once in your life :huntyga:

6 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

Ugh how do y’all see the first row as The Fame lmao :ladyhaha:, the third row as Born This Way and the newest row as Joanne. Also, in which way is ARTPOP the little sister of Born This Way. The third and fourth row are in the exact same style so i do not think those photos represent Born This Way and ARTPOP because these two albums are so different. It’s so unlogical, just stop this theory. :fthis::ohwell::bye: I still love you guys :vegas::hug:

GUYS IT'S TAGGED AS FUNNY

IT WAS MEANT TO BE FUNNY

712.gif

Colourful

Archived