Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let it go

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

.mp3

Nothing is happening before the film. Stop making these useless countdowns with no announcement whatsoever. In the meantime, save money to buy the soundtrack.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

FameMonster01

There won`t be anything LG6 related before 2019 and the people on this site need to get that 

aaron l

This thread is just as pointless as theory threads probably are, the theorists are probably on their way right now sis

A Hybrid

That’s your opinion though. I wanna keep the delulu on

No family’s safe when I sashay

TheAlpha
4 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

You should also let it go :triggered: If you don't like theory threads, then don't open them

I mean, y’all the ones later crying and being mad at Gaga for no reason. But do you I guess.

This is the fan site for one of the biggest pop stars in the world, who keeps posting mysterious instagram photos at strange times with no description.

Nobody is delusional for expecting her to announce something :huntyga: she did this to herself.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

2 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

I mean, y’all the ones later crying and being mad at Gaga for no reason. But do you I guess.

I'm not stupid enough to believe rumors made up by fans.  But do you I guess.

Reality

Who the **** cares if people wanna believe in something or not. If they wanna believe it, let them believe, if you don't, then don't. It's not a big ****ing deal.

🃏🖤👹

TheAlpha
2 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

I'm not stupid enough to believe rumors made up by fans.  But do you I guess.

Just now, M Monstre said:

Who the **** cares if people wanna believe in something or not. If they wanna believe it, let them believe, if you don't, then don't. It's not a big ****ing deal.

Relax. I said what I said for people’s own good. Because I see how they get angry at Gaga for not releasing anything when they thought she would. Wait for an announcement and you don’t have to be disappointed. That’s all. 

tezbear91

I think she will release new music before the tour starts in December. So from now til then anything could happen....Gaga is always full of surprises. So sue me for enjoying the hype :huntyga:

battle for your life.

Archived