šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many songs are actually on the soundtrack?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

We don't know.

I'm glad you brought it up because a lot of fans seem to think that we are getting 19 original songs which definitely isn't true.

La La Land the Soundtrack had scores included as well.

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

We don't know.

I'm glad you brought it up because a lot of fans seem to think that we are getting 19 original songs which definitely isn't true.

watch everyone be "disappointed" and say "we were promised 19 songs" anyway :poot:Ā 

Musery

Bradley
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

watch everyone be "disappointed" and say "we were promised 19 songs" anyway :poot:Ā 

It would be ridiculous to have 19 original songs written for a movie that is only 2-hour long. Not even commercial studio albums are that long nowadays. I hope they realise that.

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It would be ridiculous to have 19 original songs written for a movie that is only 2-hour long. Not even commercial studio albums are that long nowadays. I hope they realise that.

with the current delusion I wouldnt be too positive :awkney:Ā but here's hopingĀ 

Musery

KleinGa

We don't know as yet. I saw fans went crazy when aĀ fansiteĀ withĀ no sourcesĀ reported we were getting 19 original songs and the pre-order is August 31st. Literally, everyone reported it without asking for the receiptsĀ :ladyhaha:

Watch poor Miss Gaga get dragged when its just like 10 original songsĀ 

monketsharona
42 minutes ago, Bradley said:

We don't know.

Damn I thought it was 19 track + the scores on another version

Bradley
23 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

We don't know as yet. I saw fans went crazy when aĀ fansiteĀ withĀ no sourcesĀ reported we were getting 19 original songs and the pre-order is August 31st. Literally, everyone reported it without asking for the receiptsĀ :ladyhaha:

Watch poor Miss Gaga get dragged when its just like 10 original songsĀ 

I think we are getting fewer than 10.

monketsharona

So let's say 10 songs on it, remove the ones by Bradley, it means like 6-7 songs with Lady Gaga ?Ā 

Thinking about it, it's more realistic

Anderson123

8-10 (even 5)Ā would be more than enough to me considering LG6 is in the works. What is wrong with people expecting 19 full Gaga tracks.Ā :triggered:Ā You guys are thristy AF.Ā 

S0436

If she is on the song as a duet with BradleyĀ then Iā€™m counting that as a Gaga song. Ā So I think an albums worth of material. Ā You have those ballads, the poppier stuff, the nightclub song,Ā Shallow and Bradley duets...

Archived