💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Veronica Mars Revival Is Nearing Deal On Hulu

mpthecat

Featured Posts

mpthecat

1fd35727-d945-47b9-aeda-d001b1f475c0.jpg

Rob Thomas’ cult favorite noir mystery drama Veronica Mars starring Kristen Bell is making another comeback, this time as an eight-episode limited series at Hulu.

The streaming platform is finalizing deals for the new installment, with star Bell set to reprise her role as sleuth Veronica Mars. There have been preliminary conversations about bringing back a number of the other cast members from the original series and follow-up movie.

https://deadline.com/2018/08/veronica-mars-revival-limited-series-hulu-kristen-bell-reprising-role-1202448960/

Tom Nook

another revival :emma: ok honestly I do love Veronica Mars but I thought the movie was enough, here’s hoping the limited series is good 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

River

It'll be like the Heroes one time revival which ended up dumber than the season that caused it to get canceled..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ferretti

If they do this to me, it BETTER be good, cause that movie was TRASH and I spent like $500 backing it, lolz. Stupid me. The first few seasons were SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD.

disco stick tester, inquire within

mpthecat

The movie wasn't up to par with the first two seasons but it was a good nostalgia ride, so I'm excited for this.

What was missing in part from both season 3 and the movie itself, is Veronica's deeper emotional investment in the victim(s), so I think they should make a bold move and kill off a main character and have that to be a case. Also, as much as I liked Logan and Veronica together, they should also take that down a notch. But I'm here for the ride either way. :excited:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived