• Created
  • Last Reply
Vitleysingur
25 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Quaking at the fact that she still has them. O:

She probably still keeps the meat dress in the refrigerator.:vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

2 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

What if all of this is for a greatest hits album....

I think this is very plausible! A greatest hits album with a few new songs would be a great way to promote the Vegas shows!

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think this is very plausible! A greatest hits album with a few new songs would be a great way to promote the Vegas shows!

Make #LG6 19+ tracks and we’ve got a deal. :vegas:

TwerkinLurkin

Isn’t she working on a new album/Jazz album and a soundtrack about to come out? I think it wouldn’t be the time for a greatest hits album plus no one really does those anymore now with streaming and they wouldn’t release this usb thing with “non released songs” if they were going to do that anytime in the future 

DiscoHeaven23

seems like she's been getting in touch with her old spirit lately. 

Yas.

Mark Ronson...stay the *uck away :vegas:

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

seems like she's been getting in touch with her old spirit lately. 

Yas.

Mark Ronson...stay the *uck away :vegas:

And just to elaborate, I think Mark is a talent, like, Amy's album was incredible. But I wasn't a fan of what he did with Joanne

PSYCHOSHTICK

Don’t know if somebody already said this, i’m to lazy to read the entire thread, but:

I looked at the video in slow-motion and it really looks like a warehouse, she said that she kept all her clothes in a big warehouse in LA, which is where she is right now (correct me if i’m wrong).

She is probably, maybe even for the first time, visiting all of her old outfits. She always said that it would be very hard for her to do it, because it would feel like a funeral.

JustifyMyLove
2 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Quaking at the fact that she still has them. O:

The glass pieces are really different from the original though 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Anisko said:

It's too late..  U can have it 

mess! after a whole meltdown thread cus she didn't tweet specifically on sunday, you bite that hand that feeds you

this is why she don't talk to ya'll no more

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

mess! after a whole meltdown thread cus she didn't tweet specifically on sunday, you bite that hand that feeds you

this is why she don't talk to ya'll no more

this was my thread but the meaning really got lost lmao, what i meant was that she said nothing about the anniversary, neither celebratory photos nor a tweet etc! there was the time capsule but on the date of the anniversary she said nothing, what i was trying to point out is that she always says sth about the anniversaries so i thought it was weird :sis:

Archived