šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Postpones Tour

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Your "last answer"? So you continue theĀ discussionĀ hereĀ then go away to avoid it lol?Ā :spin:

(...)

A negative view is not spreading hate since there'sĀ a world between ass-kissing and hating... The ļ»æonly butthurt fan here seem to be you trying to not have folks expressing dislike for minaj's behavior by labeling it as "hate".

My last answer because I already spoke about this on others of the many, many, MANY topics about NM here.
And I totally agree with your last sentence, and it's not aimed at you specifically, but to all the comments here thatĀ are pure and simple hate. As I said, her behaviour is not only a mess, but disgusting. We all know it, and everything thinking otherwise might have serious issues. But doesn't mean I wish her to fail, and loose her carrier, and other stuff I could have readĀ here (not even talking about some tweets I've come across). I just don't listen to her anymore, and don't give her any attention. I expressed myself because I've seen more free hateful comments than constructive ones, that's all. I'm on GDD, to follow the artist I love, and while it's logical that we discuss pop culture news, this is for me getting out of control. Call me naive if you want, but I want to believe our fanbase is capable of being classy, and be better than the others. Not very true so far, but hey.
Ā 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

a decade in her career and she can't sell out arenas?...

that shows that her 97 hot 100 entries and tons of collabs don't matter afterall...

she should get some lessons this era and get more down to earth

pachinko
9 hours ago, LDR said:

I CALLED THIS. If I could go to every thread and find my posts about her horrible ticket sales I would.

And look, this isn't about me being excited that a particular star isn't succeeding. This is me being excited that someone who supports pedophilia and treats other females like garbage is losingĀ the reigns on herĀ career.

Are you referring to Gaga?Ā :ohwell:

gagaisitalian
Just now, pachinko said:

Are you referring to Gaga?Ā :ohwell:

Not at all...why do you ask?

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

The album was #1 in the US though.

This! I mean it wasn't a flop at all, it wasn't as succesful as her previous albums but who cares honestlyĀ 

Colourful

JesseBabe

This kind of sucks because my best friend and I have been thinking about attending one of her tours for quite some time now, so we were really excited when we initially bought the tickets for her original North American dates. But this era has been a mess and a half, and I don't really like the way she's been acting, whether it's just for publicity or not. Her performances for this new era also haven't been anything to write home about. I'mĀ glad I'm getting a refund!

SMILE2NE1

Tbh, Queen is a good album. Too bad her attitude stinks and it really comes through in everything she does.

LaLuna

We all know "reevaluating elements of the tour" is PR speak for "tickets are not selling"Ā 

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

Ā 

RAMROD

Rap Queen indeed :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Lana Del Gay

That moment you release your album a week early so it doesn't clash with Sweetener (because you know it's gonna be more successful)Ā but still still goesĀ #2 anywayĀ :ohwell:

1050.gifĀ 

Spoiler

KiddingĀ :reductive:

Ā 

That rah rah bitch

Guillaume Hamon
22 hours ago, L E O said:

My last answer because I already spoke about this on others of the many, many, MANY topics about NM here.
And I totally agree with your last sentence, and it's not aimed at you specifically, but to all the comments here thatĀ are pure and simple hate. As I said, her behaviour is not only a mess, but disgusting. We all know it, and everything thinking otherwise might have serious issues. But doesn't mean I wish her to fail, and loose her carrier, and other stuff I could have readĀ here (not even talking about some tweets I've come across). I just don't listen to her anymore, and don't give her any attention. I expressed myself because I've seen more free hateful comments than constructive ones, that's all. I'm on GDD, to follow the artist I love, and while it's logical that we discuss pop culture news, this is for me getting out of control. Call me naive ifļ»æ you want, but I want to believe our fanbase is capable of being classy, and be better than the others. Not very true so far, but hey.
Ā 

Well I usually hope folks would not try to cancel a career or try to destroy someone's nameĀ ( even if I'm not against a funny shade as long as it's not mean-spirited of course)Ā but here it's a girl who willingly defend a pedo so...

I will not wish her the worst but I wish less problematic people would have a voice instead of her.

Bloody hooker

I like Nicki, but this is too much. She got mad at Billboard for using the word cancellation instead of rescheduled, and claim that theyĀ are bullying her. Billboard said that she didnā€™t have enough time to rehearse for the NA based on what Nicki said. She said that she didnā€™t have time to rehearse for the NA dates, and wanted to put on a great show.

Nicki needs to realize that she did cancel the NA dates despite the fact that they are rescheduled.

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

Archived