💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Fame Monster Appreciation

Lana Del Gay

Featured Posts

GagaMariaSpears

I remember this era, she was everywhere. All over magazines, YouTube, every female pop star tried to model themselves after her. Truly a golden era for pop music in general :cryga:

Othon

Born This Way is her best, but The Fame Monster is undeniably iconic. I get why everyone misses this stage of her career. Everything about that era was polished and professional; no one could touch her and anyone who mocked what she was doing just seemed as if they weren't in on her joke. :firega:

I miss that bit of ironic detachment in her music, the hint that she knew she was being outrageous without actually undermining the more serious elements in her work (Speechless, Dance In the Dark), as well as her limitless ambition. Let's hope LG6 brings that drive back out of her again.

Lana Del Gay
10 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Born This Way is her best, but The Fame Monster is undeniably iconic. I get why everyone misses this stage of her career. Everything about that era was polished and professional; no one could touch her and anyone who mocked what she was doing just seemed as if they weren't in on her joke. :firega:

I miss that bit of ironic detachment in her music, the hint that she knew she was being outrageous without actually undermining the more serious elements in her work (Speechless, Dance In the Dark), as well as her limitless ambition. Let's hope LG6 brings that drive back out of her again.

I love Born This Way because it combines all sorts of genres and elements, so it suits every mood, but has a theme about being the way you are throughout. Inspirational, right? :ohwell: I prefer BTW but I think TFM is such a nuanced and intellectual art piece from the darkest parts of Gaga's mind. OMG HER MIND! 

CZnr-C6WcAA_m98.jpg 

Where's her song about fear of spiders? :messga:

That rah rah bitch

Lana Del Gay
58 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The best album in her discography and one of the best pop albums EVER! 

Monster and Alejandro are my favorites but every song (except teeth, she can choke) is sonic art. 

That boiii is a monsttteerr :music: I love Monster but Teeth is also good, it's probably at number 8 for me but there are no skips on TFM imo

That rah rah bitch

Ziggy

BR is my favorite, but I kind of put that in a place all its own because it’s not fair to rank the other songs against it (and it was the lead so I don’t see it contextually with TFM). Unpopular opinion: SHICD aged HORRIBLY and is the only sore spot on the album. Y’all also sit on Teeth. That’s a pump up gothic BOP. Alejandro is my other high favorite but that may have been from the video which is my favorite of hers.

KatieJudasGaga4

My favorite will always be Telephone! It was my favorite when TFM came out and was my favorite Gaga song, until Judas came out lol :firega:

0874c2dddbfc5ce14b5171b7e5793d9f.gif

Lana Del Gay
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

BR is my favorite, but I kind of put that in a place all its own because it’s not fair to rank the other songs against it (and it was the lead so I don’t see it contextually with TFM). Unpopular opinion: SHICD aged HORRIBLY and is the only sore spot on the album. Y’all also sit on Teeth. That’s a pump up gothic BOP. Alejandro is my other high favorite but that may have been from the video which is my favorite of hers.

We really need to stop sitting on Teeth, but SHICD is such a catchy and beautiful song. :lolly: What's so good about TFM is imo it hasn't aged at all. And there's my tea for the day :reductive: 

That rah rah bitch

Ziggy
13 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

We really need to stop sitting on Teeth, but SHICD is such a catchy and beautiful song. :lolly: What's so good about TFM is imo it hasn't aged at all. And there's my tea for the day :reductive: 

Beautiful song, just it’s production is very 2009 because of the specific kind of urban influence on it where I think the rest of the album still sounds fresh as hell (BR) or timeless (Teeth).

TheSlash

To this day Dance In The Dark is my favorite Gaga song of all time throughout existence :firega: . I remember listening to it for the first time and I wasn't pleased how it started in general and wanted to skip, but then the chorus started, I almost cried

tenor.gif?itemid=7755092

That was the moment I wasn't just a fan of her music, but of herself. My stan card is active ever since :diane: 

Ew, David!

Borisapillar
2 hours ago, SexxxDreamz said:

Paparazzi says hi!!!:ohwell:

T1kT.gif

And Dance in the Dark, the best song she’s ever done, graciously returns the greeting.

Archived