💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The VMA’s has lost its spark

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

It’s so boring now. Bring back the legendary interesting performances of Madonna, Britney, Beyonce, Gaga and even Rihanna, Taylor and Miley. Those Artists all changed the game and made it interesting (especially Madge, Britney and Gaga),but now it’s just dull. The last interesting VMA’s was 2013. There’s no more game changing or controversial performances or moments anymore. Yeah I get it Artists come and go in the spotlight and take breaks from music so they don’t perform but the ones who are performing still need to step up their game. Bring back performing in your wedding dress, dancing with a snake, hanging bleeding from a string, kissing 2 of your fellow performers on stage, tweaking on stage etc. It’s just not that interesting anymore,especially this last one. It’s not the same without the professional performers! (JLO put on a good show tho) I’m not trying to say the ones who performed didn’t do a great job, but simply that they just don’t give that spark that the others do. 

Does anyone agree? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

Boring performers.

I wonder if many of them are not willing to take risks because of the social media culture we have today where one wrong move will get you "dragged and cancelled." 

sipthistea

A long time ago.

They stopped being interesting when on crack Miley Cyrus twerked on that stage. 

Lana Del Gay

The reason the VMAs lost its spark was because, as you said, there are no more legendary interesting performances. That is because there are no more legendary or interesting artists in the mainstream. There are still good artists around but think about the ones you hear all the time on radio stations like Capital, the kind that would be at the VMAs. Post Malone? Meh. Same for most of the other celebs who attended. Ariana was probably the best there. No more Gaga, no Rihanna, so on. :messga:

That rah rah bitch

Ryusei

Yeah those performances all looked pretty boring... I skipped through some and only watched Ari's in full... I think it was just that the lineup didnt have any spectacular performers so it was doomed from the start. Also them basically not giving awards unless you attend makes it hard to take it seriously (and i dont anymore after LWYMMD got completely snubbed. Tragic)(not only because of that but it's one of the reasons for me)

Musery

Regina George

Blame it on music and audience that listens to it not award shows. They literally included every relevant person right now in 2018. I wish Britney, Gaga, Madonna, Katy, Kesha were as pupular as in 2010.. but they are not.. VMAs can’t just bring “old” popular acts to the show. Also not one of our beautiful pop queens released something in 2018.. I’m hoping for 2019 VMAs

sampool

C8IG8jjUMAAcSxT.jpg

I hope it goes down from here and gets officially cancelled in three years or so. They made gaga rehearse her first comeback performance after a long blackout just to force her to cancel it so Miley could twerk her ass on a middle aged man. 

Tom Nook

I just hope somebody does at least something memorable next year like idk take a huge dump on the stage or whatever :icega:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TheAlpha
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I just hope somebody does at least something memorable next year like idk take a huge dump on the stage or whatever :icega:

Hopefully it’ll be better since we’re expecting new music from Rihanna, Gaga and Beyoncé.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Regina George
4 minutes ago, sampool said:

C8IG8jjUMAAcSxT.jpg

I hope it goes down from here and gets officially cancelled in three years or so. They made gaga rehearse her first comeback performance after a long blackout just to force her to cancel it so Miley could twerk her ass on a middle aged man. 

You clearly don’t even know what exactly happened so... take a few seats and it’s not getting canceled honey. 

Scathach
6 minutes ago, sampool said:

C8IG8jjUMAAcSxT.jpg

It's not getting cancelled. 2.2 in A18/49 is great ratings in 2018.

Sanne Godijn
16 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Yeah those performances all looked pretty boring... I skipped through some and only watched Ari's in full... I think it was just that the lineup didnt have any spectacular performers so it was doomed from the start. Also them basically not giving awards unless you attend makes it hard to take it seriously (and i dont anymore after LWYMMD got completely snubbed. Tragic)(not only because of that but it's one of the reasons for me)

What's lwymmd?

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

What's lwymmd?

Look What You Made Me Do 

Musery

Archived