Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VMA's wouldn't allow Nicki to perform with 6ix9ine

RahrahWitch

Featured Posts

Catnikko

A mess that it was vmas that wouldn't allow it when maybe she should have not tried to plan that herself :air: 

Actual patient

River

but it's her team forcing ha!!!! :spin:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sipthistea

Nicki still endorsing pedophilia huh? Like she did with her brother. 

She keeps showing her true colors. 

theahsfan

Y'all acting like people can't CHANGE and MOVE PAST certain things:saladga:its sad to see such a young guy "cancelled" just because of one mistake, like with someone like R Kelly, it's understandable but damn..

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Nicki still endorsing pedophilia huh? Like she did with her brother. 

She keeps showing her true colors. 

just..... stop

sipthistea
11 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Y'all acting like people can't CHANGE and MOVE PAST certain things. No way is that guy a "pedo", just grow up:saladga:its sad to see such a young guy "cancelled" just because of one mistake, like with someone like R Kelly, it's understandable but damn..

He was an 18 yo having sex and making obscene things to a 13 yo...And they recorded the whole thing :triggered: I don't know about you, but there's something off with that. 

theahsfan
14 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

He was an 18 yo having sex and making obscene things to a 13 yo...And they recorded the whole thing :triggered: I don't know about you, but there's something off with that. 

I keep forgetting that he was an adult. Ok fine but I think if he has truly changed we should give him another chance, especially if the girl has "forgiven" him or whatever

Dunk96
30 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Y'all acting like people can't CHANGE and MOVE PAST certain things. No way is that guy a "pedo", just grow up:saladga:its sad to see such a young guy "cancelled" just because of one mistake, like with someone like R Kelly, it's understandable but damn..

So basically you're saying you condone pedophilia. :triggered: Cancel yourself before GGD cancels you.

theahsfan
9 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

So basically you're saying you condone pedophilia. :triggered: Cancel yourself before GGD cancels you.

Why would I condone the sexual attraction to children who haven't started puberty? I think it's disgusting

En_Sabah_Nur
3 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Oh Nicki, there’s a difference between sticking up for someone even though people say they’re not very nice, and sticking up for someone when they’re a pedo :saladga:

You mean like her brother... :tea:

Egypt. W

theahsfan
49 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Y'all acting like people can't CHANGE and MOVE PAST certain things:saladga:its sad to see such a young guy "cancelled" just because of one mistake, like with someone like R Kelly, it's understandable but damn..

I only say that because I'm a big believer in giving people the chance to change. I don't understand why I'm the only one with that mentality. Obviously this is dependant on the particular situation but:madge:

Archived