💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Photoshop Game: Season 1

Star

Featured Posts

Sunny
1 hour ago, SFDMQ said:

omg i want to join but my mouse is broken. can i join later? i dont mind getting 0 points for the 1st round. 

I think that's possible :yes:

56 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

@Star I'm sorry, I won't be able to finish my entry. I have to step out out the contest, some private stuff happened to me today :(

I hope everything is okay! No need to worry :saira:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
7 hours ago, Star said:

@Haroon pls ban them all. jk but I left you a message stating that can you give me a blank post next to the OP so that I can add the links and reference. Thank you

Sorry I’ve been a mess because I’ve only been able to browse GGD on mobile and I’m bad at keeping up with stuff through mobile :giveup: 

I can’t go through your posts properly on mobile so you’ll need to help me out :gum: Do you have a post anywhere that was posted between the time that the OP was posted and the current second post? :confused: 

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Sorry I’ve been a mess because I’ve only been able to browse GGD on mobile and I’m bad at keeping up with stuff through mobile :giveup: 

I can’t go through your posts properly on mobile so you’ll need to help me out :gum: Do you have a post anywhere that was posted between the time that the OP was posted and the current second post? :confused: 

Ah it is okay, I will keep @ you for lifetime, babe.

Will this do?

@Lucas you are the only one left to submit. Please submit it in less than 3 hours so that we can start it off, love!

Chromatic
16 minutes ago, Star said:

@Lucas you are the only one left to submit. Please submit it in less than 3 hours so that we can start it off, love!

Check you inbox in 5 minutes!

ROUND 1: RESULTS

Spoiler

@Mustang

39_B260_EE_7_F9_F_4_A7_A_B2_CB_3973285_A

@xokuba

tumblr_pduwd4wxUV1vygp3yo1_1280.png

@highlikegaga

9388902u.jpg

@xoxo Human

RylVnuo.jpg

@Dunk96

44157234842_7bd6540c62_o.jpg42397598970_fce58cfa0c_o.jpg

Desc: My story with this is the hypothetical "what-if" situation which is "What if in an alternate timeline,Joseph Jackson had pushed Janet to record an album when she was younger,versus releasing her first album when she was 16 (1982's Janet Jackson)",so this is a mock-up of an album cover and a press release that coincides with this album,which would be released through Motown Records,where the Jackson 5 broke out huge.

@Florian

igWX3gr.jpg

Desc: I really wanted to create a design that would fit Gaga's aesthetic and give the feeling that it's something her team could actually pull out. My first idea was to focus on Gaga being "the new face of pop music" (the original title) hence the big portrait without hair. I just wanted the face, pure and stripped down of every gimmicks. For the theme, I wanted to be reminiscent of Enigma so I decided to work around neons. As I was putting pieces together I wasn't happy about the neons and decided to scrap that and go for a more Petga feeling. The only things I kept from the neon era is Gaga's neon makeup that I really liked. Slowly the petga theme with glowing lines lead me to had a more "space" atmosphere to my work so that's where the nebula-ish background and the new title is coming from.

@Kween

tumblr_pe0qvm59wY1vovme2_1280.jpg

@Oriane

1_marilyn.jpg

Desc: First let's just suppose we're in an alternate universe where she's not dead and is still living now and has the same age she had in the 50s. This is to avoid the confusion with the past/present tenses, the use of old and modern design etc. So for this round I tried to imitate magazine, cover designs they had in the 50s but with a modern vibe too. I used colors and fonts that were trendy back then and that would also fit Marilyn (pink to echo her feminine and seductive persona). I also used several "cut" pictures and cut the text in many parts to remind of the scrapbooking style that was used in design at that time. Finally I added a pink dotted contour to the pics to remind the title font and the pop art comics that became popular a little later.

@Vojta

KfV26IG.jpg

@Leonardo Melim Sabatini

1_Allie_X.png

@Alecyon

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jGwH79sxLh788R9ECWnNuCUjEHrBeo14

@UnnamedArtist

88jE1wzJf54.jpg

@Queen of Venus

qywkd.pngymwlh.pngxxwhr.png

Desc: I wanted to introduce Tove Lo as a fun sexy pop star so i deiced to use photos from her Paper Magazine shoot. For the font i choose Sitka Display Bold & Sitka Text as they were nice easy to read & professional fonts. For the colours I choose the yellow / lime colour as it was soft & created a nice contrast up against the blues in the photo. I then decided to add a red border as it helps make the image stand out with all the colours contrasting each other. Then with the poster like photos I added a wind effect to the text to make it stand out

@Bloody Grammys

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0YoHG3hX_yg-80CgJDEcOPn4sADlvFs/view

@FATCAT

bub.png

@Lucas

Marina_Biography_Tagged.jpg

5 minutes ago, Alecyon said:

my link isnt working :cryga:

so i posted again 

l928ZobuhX13COPEH1paS5x4PvVOB8LCVbZCbte1

still flopped, my good sis, try uploading it on https://imgbb.com/

5 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

What are we supposed to do now? :toofunny:

Wait for the crtique score and then i will post another round <3

Just now, Star said:

Wait for the crtique score and then i will post another round <3

Ok, I'm excited! :bon:

Chromatic

@Star if the next task starts tonight or tomorrow, can we get to the end of the week then? I have a pretty busy school schedule, so if we only have 4 days, I won't be able to continue :messga:

Archived