💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry completes 115-date Witness: The Tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

Andreu

The fact something NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN happened and I was not really there when I saw her and I missed the opportunity ):

To be honest it brings a bad memory. I feel so bad for not being able to enjoy the show at its most... and for the same price I would have enjoyed it much more if it was at another point. But we can't chose that

But I guess it's not my fault since when I bought the tickets months in advance I was so excited

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

Tbh it was a cute tour, especially when you factor in that this was her flop era, but tbh I was a bit bored.

I mean, I’m glad I went and I had a good time, but to me it felt like a rehash of PWT. Visually it was really similar and the setlist was just basic, by the numbers, nothing really exciting etc

so i hope she switches it up next time because I don’t know if I will be interested tbh 

who will love me when the night is over

4 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

The monster ball tour says hi

born this way ball and joanne world tour say hi :cryga: also artrave, wich had less dates than witness tour

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Chop said:

born this way ball and joanne world tour say hi :cryga: also artrave, wich had less dates than witness tour

:triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Moebius
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

..............that is true

635.jpg

Seriously though she made soooo much money off of that ☠

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Lextyr97
16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

$76 million is only part of it (I think it was for 48 shows or something i don't remember), it's not for 115 shows.

Okay it absolutely wasn’t for 48 shows since she was doing 600k some nights

warrentw

did she record this....and please don't reply with the rock in rio or big weekend I mean a proper full stage recording

Killa

Go katz

Now go back to your guitar write some songs. Get all vitamin D in the world

And make our bussies shiver with new next level bops

teawhore

butthurt monsters are running at a brick wall :oops:

♡ nyc ♡

pink sushi

I saw this tour back in October because tickets were going for like $12 on StubHub. :laughga:

It was surprisingly good though! The production was honestly comparable to Gaga's concerts!

Bradley
1 hour ago, warrentw said:

did she record this....and please don't reply with the rock in rio or big weekend I mean a proper full stage recording

She did for the Vancouver show(s) but we don't know if she's going to release it, same goes for Joanne World Tour.

Archived