💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A whole era as Joe Calderone

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, evil sheep said:

jo calderone = no

morgana devacelli = yes (but honestly, i wish she would come back or just maybe have a cameo in the upcoming gaga's project)

I don't think Morgana was ever a legit alter ego though, pretty sure she never came out and said that's what the fame monster shoot was. Fans just made it up

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

I dont like Jo. He was cringe BUT men are slaying on streaming so maybe it will help Gaga :poot: 

evil sheep
3 minutes ago, Gretchen said:

I don't think Morgana was ever a legit alter ego though, pretty sure she never came out and said that's what the fame monster shoot was. Fans just made it up

aw, dang, that's kinda bad, because the whole (fan) concept/her persona is actually interesting 

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

I don't know that it would work now like it did when she was younger. It was the right time and place. A whole era would just be confusing considering how much she's grown?

But tbh Jo Calderone changed my life. The first time I started having feelings I didn't know I had...it's why Yoü and I remains my favorite Gaga video of all time. I've lost count of how many times I watched the entire 2011 VMAs (+ backstage) because I was just so in love :messga:

Bradley

So you want her to stay in character for two whole years even on tour with no women's clothing and confuse the sh*t out of the public?

What made you think that's a good idea?

derpmonster
7 hours ago, Douche said:

Jo Calderone = Luc Carl (= not anymore)

Interesting theory but Jo isn't dead. He has been active on Twitter off and on.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived