Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga at the VMAs is suddenly not so farfetched

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

ferretti
1 minute ago, Countgagacula said:

Every reply on this thread can be real with one single move. What if the announcement is going to be happen by a commercial like video? I mean she doesnt need to be there to announce something. Or is she have to? I dont know but VMAs captioned every thing is possible and the heart emoji count down happening on Gaga's posts made me think like that. We'll all learn soon whats gonna happen.

yeah, I think at minimum she teases/announces the new song tonight - coming on Friday. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

Yeah, my mom works at the VMAs and she told me Gaga is the real recipient of the Vanguard Award, and JLo will perform a medley of Gaga's hits. 

ferretti
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Yeah, my mom works at the VMAs and she told me Gaga is the real recipient of the Vanguard Award, and JLo will perform a medley of Gaga's hits. 

That'd be dope, tbh.

disco stick tester, inquire within

1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

omg my godmother too! She confirmed that Pitbull will act as Spacecowboy when Jlo performs Starstruck with the Starstruck video in the background. Also, I hear from the VMAs social media team that they will use the hashtag #surprisebitch (and the corresponding meme) all night on all platforms.

FATCAT

I thought we were gonna get passed it this year, but every year, it comes back to haunt me

giphy.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

They keep making the same mistakes every year

giphy.gif

Is this hell? Is this my eternal torment?

giphy.gif

Is this my groundhog year?

giphy.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Imagine this: 

JLo comes on stage. On the Floor starts playing and just when she's done singing RedOne's name Gaga emerges from the dark and continues with "Gaga.. I've had a little bit too much" :laughga:

Me reading this thread:

- Lolol what are you thinking?!?!?! She's not gonna perform:ladyhaha:

- SHE IS GONNA PERFORM AND IT'LL BE FANTASTIC:firega:

- Nevermind

- MY WIG'S GONNA GET SNATCHED

I'm probably wrong

TheSlash

My neighbors's dog pooped in the front yard of an intern of VMA and he (the dog) says, Gaga is going to surprise perform. I was SHOOKT :nooo:  :firega: 

Ew, David!

sipthistea
4 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Imagine this: 

JLo comes on stage. On the Floor starts playing and just when she's done singing RedOne's name Gaga emerges from the dark and continues with "Gaga.. I've had a little bit too much" :laughga:

Then we realize it was not Gaga after all. It was Mariah, and she says: 

I still don't know her 

TeenIdle
Just now, sipthistea said:

Then we realize it was not Gaga after all. It was Mariah, and she says: 

I still don't know her 

*points to Nicki and Ariana in the audience*

I don't know them either

picture this, while in the vmas all the lights turn off. the screens as well. then in the main stage gaga shows up on the screen, a heart beat sound starts playing, gaga becomes distorted and starts laughing hysterically at the crowd, as the beat intensifies she becomes more and more distorted to the point where you cant even tell its her. the screen turns black again and the beat stops. "has anybody seen my disco stick" echoes in the room. few seconds later one word shows up "FRANKENSTEINED"

And the video of the new single starts playing

Spoiler

:lolly:

IAmNotHere1997

VMAs and Lady Gaga simply do. not. belong. in. the. same. motherf*cking. sentence. Get over it.

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic

Archived