Appearance?

Music video premiere?

giphy.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

Here is my review... 

Since there was no host (again -.-) I can comment only the performances.

Shawn Mendes: when he sad that he will do something that he never did before I was kinda excited but in the end, he did the same old performance that he always does... Don't get me wrong the bottom can sing but get kinda gets boring.

Logic: I get what he was doing but it kinda felt half done... I get the message but there was just more he could have done both it and not just dress kind into t-shirts with something written on them... 

Panic at the disco: I really had high hopes that they will be the first ones to be I treating and at the beginning of their performance I was like ok... This is going to be good... But from the middle till the end I was like meh... The song was amazing, he was amazing but that performance was just meh... And I really thought that they can turn things around.

Nicki: after 2 hours of nothing happening I was like should I just go to sleep and then Nicki came and I expected mess but she was Good... Not amazing but good... The whole performance was fun and she chose good songs... The crowd was a little bit over the top but I guess they paid them to be there... Overall first performance to keep me Interested.

Jenifer: I will only say... This is how you do it.

Ariana: she was ok... A little bit static but ok, the visuals were amazing and message of the performance was good.

Travis Scott: one big mess

Maluma: the only thing I could say is good for MTV MTV giving latino artists spotlight

Postmalone,21 savage, and the Aerosmith... I will say that this is the first time I didn't want to watch Aerosmith

And that's it... As for winners goes I will only say that Camila did not deserve that award... The rest is ok... 

Overall the show was really boring and I only cared for 3 performances and that's it... They need to fix vma's gas because their ratings will keep going down 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

McMonster08

Loving the VMA stage.

Ariana and J Lo's performances are the only ones I've watched from start to finish.

Was DJ Khaled's appearance necessary in J Lo's performance though? :interestinga:

warrentw

did they play the enigma advert at any point during the adverts either during this or the red carpet show just so i know if it is worthwhile downloading the show feed or not

warrentw
1 minute ago, swakby said:

Where can I watch the full show from Europe? It is not available on the pirate bay.. :triggered:

there is a download but its like 38gb

evil sheep

who did that surprise collaboration?

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

ImMatt
19 minutes ago, evil sheep said:

who did that surprise collaboration?

Post Malone and Aerosmith :icega:

8 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Being a Gaga Stan sucks. I just saw all these people praising Jennifer’s performance, and man... I’m just never impressed by anything anymore cause of Gaga lol

Why is there no SAAAAME reaction button?

evil sheep
15 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Post Malone and Aerosmith :icega:

oh :triggered: thanks anyway

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

nikola

When will we have the ratings

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived