Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga could surprise

ferretti

Featured Posts

Just now, ferretti said:

I knew I was opening up to that one. Although I agree Paparazzi is a life changing performance and perfection, I think it's hard to pit it against a nearly 20 minute landmark. Once Gaga finally gets her own full-length set, it'll be a fair fight.

You have a point. Even tho imo Beyonce's 2014 medley (aka the best performance ever) stomps on 2016. 

beaublue

Here we go again.... seriously when you get let down by ouyrselves for assuming/expecting more stuff again, don’t take it out on Gaga. We’ve been through this 100 times yet here y’all are getting your hopes up just to be let down.

ferretti
2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Here we go again.... seriously when you get let down by ouyrselves for assuming/expecting more stuff again, don’t take it out on Gaga. We’ve been through this 100 times yet here y’all are getting your hopes up just to be let down.

I don't take it out on Gaga, but it's fun. I do agree some people go cray, but they're going to do that no matter what, honestly.

disco stick tester, inquire within

We’ve really gotten to the point of making predictions and calculations based on hours and time.. :toofunny:

can she please just release something.

justanothergay

Right now I would forecast a 7.5% chance she's doing the VMAs, and a 65% chance there will be a final set of weird photos today. :huntyga:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

7 minutes ago, justanothergay said:

Right now I would forecast a 7.5% chance she's doing the VMAs, and a 65% chance there will be a final set of weird photos today. :huntyga:

Or a 100 % nil

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived