opinion

Why Gaga is (sadly) not performing at the VMA‘s

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

She would have made a soundcheck/be spotted rehearsing tbh. So it's pretty obvious she is not even there. I had a wishful thinking about her dropping a new MV but I cannot see the connection with the show.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

SwissMonster
16 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Rihanna got a vanguard award? :laughga:

Yep, it was the most floppy and messy VMA‘s in my eyes. The show needs a host. Was a big mistake to not choose one...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

DieWithYou

I have the feeling Gaga wants us to staph making out theories about her releasing stuff. But at the same time she should understand we're so thirsty and we've been teased so many times we dunno how to stop now

Maybe she's trying to surprise us monsters (or maybe she had spent her time in the Electric Lady Studios just playing with Asia) surprise but what about we ruin it every single time

Plus I don't think Steph is goin attend vmas since she had problems in 2013 if you remember... unless this time they give her so much space (which is maybe not possible since JLo is this year's Vanguard)

GAGA NOW THAT WE DON'T THINK YOU'LL ATTEND VMAS, ANNOUNCE IT

LOL

sucha a gay drama

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

1- I do think Taylor Swift dropped her video there by total surprise. 

2- PI is not a good example, it's not like she promoted / performed it elsewhere like crazy. She just didn't give a F of the song. 

I think it was announced that the Look video will drop during the VMAs.

RickMonster98

Did vmas announce a surprise performer? If not I'm not gonna get hyped for nothing :nails:

Weasel
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

1- I do think Taylor Swift dropped her video there by total surprise. 

2- PI is not a good example, it's not like she promoted / performed it elsewhere like crazy. She just didn't give a F of the song. 

She didn't. 

Nothing is happening, it is pretty clear. I don't think we'll get any new music from Gaga this year anymore. There really isn't much time left to release an album. Only 4 months lefts and if she does it in December it'll flop because radio will only play christmas songs. A.k.a. MTN flop 2.0 is bound to happen. 

Edit: oh, if we're talking about the LWYMMD video, that one was also announced in advance: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7941961/2017-mtv-video-music-awards-taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do-video-debut

Killa

Are we pretending vmas dont want to create the most drama possible.

Lol not like its gonna happen. But gaga overshadowing lopez isnt bad press for them. 

SwissMonster
4 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

Did vmas announce a surprise performer? If not I'm not gonna get hyped for nothing :nails:

They kind of did I think, not sure though :giggle:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Battle 4 Ur Life

she’s not even showing up and I honestly prefer ir like that. when she’s at the VMA’s she needs attention and the stage to herself. this year’s too busy for her already. next year hopefully. the vma’s tho...the decay is real

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

27monster27
8 hours ago, SexxxDreamz said:

In my opinion...I think it's very unlikely she'll even go.:vegas: And if she was gonna do something like perform i feel like she/The Vma's would have already at least hinted something.:messga:

I think that she usually only goes if she will perform and/or is nominated. Then again the 2014 Oscars happened.

he/him/his

SexxxDreamz
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I think that she usually only goes if she will perform and/or is nominated. Then again the 2014 Oscars happened.

Those new Insta posts gave me hope, sis!!:derpga: :laughga:

Archived