šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Starstruck Film" LEAKS

Enzo

Featured Posts

derpmonster

I refuse to believe this level of bad lipsyncing. :air: maybe they recorded an alternative version that goes with this video?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warrentw

some of you guys must be newer fans saying thing like this is so low budget or I was expecting wig snatching visuals. Its main purpose was for three small screen that served as a back drop. I remember seeing her opening with the pcd and thinking this was high budget for someone just starting out when normally your lucky if they have a mic stand

ssslyboy

The lighting is really bad.Ā  I can see the pores on her nose, and it has made me feel uncomfortable.

Hecturr
Just now, ssslyboy said:

The lighting is really bad.Ā  I can see the pores on her nose, and it has made me feel uncomfortable.

you're not gonna like a star is born thenĀ 

ssslyboy
6 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

you're not gonna like a star is born thenĀ 

I think A Star is Born budget is a tad bigger than this videoĀ Ā :huntyga:

lolĀ  I know they're gonna make her "uglier" but, like, you won't see her pores like this

alextruper17
4 hours ago, hausofcy said:

OK WIGĀ 

still cacklingļ»æ at the fact that space cowboy works at Walmart now :rip:Ā 

edit: ok don't quote anymore cause i cant keep up :emma:Ā I just read it in a thread about what happened to him and some members claimed he worked there and if i remember correctly there was also a pic of him but i cant find it anymore.Ā 

He works at Walmart?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

PoshLife
1 hour ago, ssslyboy said:

I'm so sorry a human being's physical imperfections have caused you distress. Shall I carry you to your fainting couch?

Quartz

This is so funny. FameGa is so adorable, when everything was so new to her and she was just trying to make it. She was doing everything just to be famous. Good thing this video only made it on the web ten years after her debut though. I wouldn't have stannedĀ :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

xokuba
8 hours ago, Hurem said:

Wig at not wanting to share it with fellow Liddos. :wtf:Ā 

Wig at seeing it all over the twitter thinking everyone has itĀ :oops:

Ā 

ssslyboy
4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I'm so sorry a human being's physical imperfections have caused you distress. Shall I carry you to your fainting couch?

Yes, please.Ā  I am being overtaken by the vapors.

Ziggy

ok but I love how low budget this is. It's also startling because "low budget" today would be totally different. Tech really has been opened up so much to up and coming artists since '08

Archived