šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki drags Travis; Ari, Drake, & Spotify

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I don't like Nicki Minaj at all. But I don't feel that it's right to mock her. I can understand why achieving the number 1 is a big deal. Because nobody cares if you come second or third. We all know that people love to lift up a celebrity and then watch them fall. She's clinging on to that top spot because she's "cancelled" and a "flop" if she doesn't achieve it.

Now also think about it from a business perspective. She works in a shallow industry. She's modified her body and seems happy to do so but her image is all about selling albums. She doesn't care about the music and not the bling because the music isn't always going to sell. She knows she doesn't have the longevity and she knows she's not even creating anything special. The way she looks and her "music" is all manufactured to sell and if she doesn't sell enough she's a failure. She may be a rapper but first and foremost she's a business woman/marketer.Ā 

I'm not condoning her behaviour. This was just to think about what's making her tick.Ā 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga

we have to accept the possibility that this might be a PR stunt to make people talk about her. consider it.

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

She may be a rapper but first and foremost she's a business woman/marketer.Ā 

This means nothing / doesn't excuse her behavior. Your restaurant is not doing as good as the restaurant down the street. You don't go attacking that restaurant, there's a reason people are going to that restaurant instead of going to yours. She needs to check herself first and foremost before coming for anyone.

This dragging era is way better than all the others, because nicki actually deserves it. We don't even have to bother feeling guilty about it.Ā 
Ps: Whoever this Travon guy is, hope he comes for her.

tenor.gif?itemid=4976325

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This means nothing / doesn't excuse her behavior. Your restaurant is not doing as good as the restaurant down the street. You don't go attacking that restaurant, there's a reason people are going to that restaurant instead of going to yours. She needs to check herself first and foremost before coming for anyone.

I agree. I wasn't condoning her behaviour, I was just looking at it from her perspective to figure out why she would behave this way. I can't stand her to be honest.Ā :huntyga:

Othon

I still can't get over the fact that she flipped out on that guy on Instagram for saying that she soldĀ 190K and then ended up selling even less. An absolute mess. :rip:

Starstruckk

Quick, put Azealia and Nicki in one room. I definitely would pay to watch thatĀ :reductive:

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

she dragged Gaga, Kylie, and Travis and even STORMI in less than a weekĀ :air:

tumblr_o32hr5wN6N1tb7uwxo1_500.gif

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I still can't get over the fact that she flipped out on that guy on Instagram for saying that she soldĀ 190K and then ended up selling even less. An absolute mess. :rip:

omfg you gotta link to this mess?Ā 

Archived