💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Faces Backlash For Israel Performance

Perfume

Featured Posts

Cocaine Heart

Israel is not the same as performing at other countries with problems. Everyone in the west is aware of what is going on in Russia, Saudi Arabia etc...  Whereas with Israel majority of the west, white wash their crimes. If you see any major coverage of news from the Palestinian/Israeli conflict from CNN/BBC/MSNBC  ... you'd notice that.

An example literally from the other day. BBC changed their headline because Israeli Foreign Ministry claimed it was anti-Israel.

bbc.png

Also before someone tries, criticism of Israel is not antisemitism. 

We going to boo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

kii and ya'll thinking lana del rey not performing would lead to a government change 

emma roberts is an abuser

PerfectGUY

First the conflict between Israël and Palestine is wayyyy too complicated to incriminate one or the other

Second, please let the fans see their artist live

This has NOTHING to do with politics 

It only is about fans getting to see their idol and it's not fair for them if they're not being able to because of their government's behaviour

River
2 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Israel is not the same as performing at other countries with problems. Everyone in the west is aware of what is going on in Russia, Saudi Arabia etc...  Whereas with Israel majority of the west, white wash their crimes. If you see any major coverage of news from the Palestinian/Israeli conflict from CNN/BBC/MSNBC  ... you'd notice that.

An example literally from the other day. BBC changed their headline because Israeli Foreign Ministry claimed it was anti-Israel.

bbc.png

Also before someone tries, criticism of Israel is not antisemitism. 

yeah but the strike actually happened after Hamas shot the rockets to Israel and destroyed a house and injured 3 people.. so BBC had to show the full picture and they didn't, so Israel complained :shrug:

Your example is not "right vs wrong", there's no denial that again, Israel attacked Gaga without holding back compare to the rockets damage in Israel, but BBC hid the reality for a reason and they shouldn't have..

It's just like when there was the attack in the synagogue in Jerusalem and the BBC first announced that a Palestinian died and it took them a few hours to change it to what really happened..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

littlepotter

i don't want to get into this but this makes me extremely sad because anyone who has an israeli stamp on their passport can not enter lebanon (hello israel destroyed like half the country) so that means my chances of seeing her are even slighter. and she was one of my hopes because she had actually come here before.

chaeri pls

PerfectGUY
1 minute ago, hunty said:

i don't want to get into this but this makes me extremely sad because anyone who has an israeli stamp on their passport can not enter lebanon (hello israel destroyed like half the country) so that means my chances of seeing her are even slighter. and she was one of my hopes because she had actually come here before.

Israël doesn't stamps traveler's passports for that reason

They developed another system that lets people visit other countries once they visited Israel 

So this shouldn't be a problem ;) 

LetsGetHigh

This is disappointing, but I have already seen her live in 2013 so it's not a big issue.

mister max
25 minutes ago, River said:

Israel AND Egypt.

Gaza is f-ucked up by Israel, Egypt and Hamas.. and Iran is funding Hamas so they can keep the conflict alive.. it’s for everyone’s favor to keep Gaza the way it is for political and power reasons..

I do not agree but this discussion would be better in another thread :sweat:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Michaelandro

If only people got mad about some real **** out there. But let's go on instagram and rant about a girl from Murica singing over there.

1 minute ago, Michaelandro said:

If only people got mad about some real **** out there. But let's go on instagram and rant about a girl from Murica singing over there.

when genocide isn‘t real **** :spin:

Michaelandro
1 minute ago, Fusel said:

when genocide isn‘t real **** :spin:

If genocide was a problem, there are very few places American artists would be able to perform.

TSUNAMI

It's not lije she's huge as Lady Gaga regarding pushin the envelope regarding human rights. 

She shouldn't get any blacklash because her coming there or not doesn't make any difference. 

This might be shade, I don't like Lana at all. 

Nicogly

ahhh the extent to which bored people will go. Dude, ya'll think a lot of things are racist, well for me the fact that many of you advocate for boycotting Israel (because of the government) is anti-Semitic. Perhaps not directly, perhaps not intentionally, but thats its effect. Sadly the state of Israel and Judaism are inseparable notions. Now please, if you really have the urge to ill speak about Israel do your research first, beyond sensationalist media. Thank you!  :heart:

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

1 hour ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Israelï»ż is not the same as performing at other countries with problemsï»ż. Everyone in the west is aware of what is going on in Russia, Saudi Arabia etc...  Whereas with Israel majority of the west, white wash theiï»żr crimeï»żsï»ż.

Exactly. This is why BDS is important.

FreePalestine

Archived