đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New FAME commercial pic leaks

Dima

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I totally love the look, it's unespected and I love when she doesn't care about looking good or not, I'm so excited !!!

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CrownClown

Sigh, I just put an edit on it. lol a disclaimer - cause I mean seriously, people gotta stop being rude and putting her in their mold. Gaga has her own mold that she wants to follow - and if you don't like it - then express yourself but in a respectful manner. Too much negativity by saying "EW SHE'S UGLY" <-- Do you really think you're gonna get somewhere with that comment? Do you think it's gonna make her change her mind? no... when I say "you" btw it's a general term. not you you haha

If someone thinks she's ugly, they will not change their mind just because you say so...

If someone wants to say "She's ugly!!", he's free to say it. We're in a forum, we share our thoughts, Freedom of speech

Not everyone has to agree with you, so respect the other opinions...

She doesn't need to follow the "hollywood standard of beauty", but you can't say she's pretty in this pic... But if you think so...good for you

The commercial can still be awesome even with this look (I love the Alejandro video even if she wasn't so pretty in it..)

I really cant wait. . . this is vey like alejandro meets Vouge photoshoot. :excited2: Really Cant wait!

I really thought that going by the (previous + official) screen cap and the promo images we were going to get something beyond incredible...

If this is real... sigh, well I'm seriously doubting Gaga's ability to turn out a video that will exceed Bad Romance... And I'm sorry, but yes, if you want Gaga's perfume to be commercially viable, you HAVE to accept that their needs to be a certain amount of marketability... If Gaga wants to pull in big numbers, she's going to have to create an image which people are going to actually WANT to emulate...

Gaga... I pray to you... don't take a gem of a song, and turn out an absolulty appalling video piece for it... We already had TEOG's marketability ruined by it's video...

Brandon

But why is she using that ****ty ugly micro instead of all the others she could use :confused:

I really thought that going by the (previous + official) screen cap and the promo images we were going to get something beyond incredible...

If this is real... sigh, well I'm seriously doubting Gaga's ability to turn out a video that will exceed Bad Romance... And I'm sorry, but yes, if you want Gaga's perfume to be commercially viable, you HAVE to accept that their needs to be a certain amount of marketability... If Gaga wants to pull in big numbers, she's going to have to create an image which people are going to actually WANT to emulate...

Gaga... I pray to you... don't take a gem of a song, and turn out an absolulty appalling video piece for it... We already had TEOG's marketability ruined by it's video...

:clap:

Optimus

mte

CrownClown

:legend:

The commercial is gonna be so great :party:

But she might not even look like this through most of it, it's gonna be like 3 minutes so I'd expect a few different looks.

Archived