💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New FAME commercial pic leaks

Dima

Featured Posts

lilmonstarrr

People need to hush. I can't believe people are like "OMG SHE LOOKS UGLY" like where have you been the past freaking years? She has always pushed your perception of beauty. Saying that she looks ugly and terrible - shows that you're REALLY shallow + you're not really here for the music. I thought physicality didn't matter and it's all about the message? It's just really disturbing to see her fans actually criticize her - whether this is real or fake, I think Gaga should push for what SHE thinks and not what the public wants her to look. You guys are cruel saying "You're selling a perfume. You don't want to scare your buyers away" <-- LIKE WTF IS THIS. Seriously? It's time to grow up and stop being vapid.

EDIT: No - it doesn't mean that you have to like EVERYTHING Gaga's doing - but keep a sense of respect to what she's doing and appreciate it. You can still dislike her look and not be rude about it. It might not be upon "your" standard or your mold - but this is what's wrong with society and this what Gaga is trying to fight. Stop putting her in YOUR mold, and let her do what she thinks exemplifies BEAUTY for her OWN.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Maybe that is a scene where she is singing to Scheiße, maybe it is only lasted for few seconds.

Imagine how many more things we have not seen yet. Stay positive everyone.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

prince

It's obviously not a promo pic, just a screen cap of the advert. And I think she's looking pretty good

People need to hush. I can't believe people are like "OMG SHE LOOKS UGLY" like where have you been the past freaking years? She has always pushed your perception of beauty. Saying that she looks ugly and terrible - shows that you're REALLY shallow + you're not really here for the music. I thought physicality didn't matter and it's all about the message? It's just really disturbing to see her fans actually criticize her - whether this is real or fake, I think Gaga should push for what SHE thinks and not what the public wants her to look. You guys are cruel saying "You're selling a perfume. You don't want to scare your buyers away" <-- LIKE WTF IS THIS. Seriously? It's time to grow up and stop being vapid.

Yep. Of course some are gonna take this as you saying that everyone needs to like this. Then they'll go on about how they dont have to like everything gaga does and its an opinion and blah blah. But yea your right.

https://www.youtube.com/@Vytals

Interludicrous

It's nice to see some people still make sense :hug:

it's fake. If you look at the behind shot that Gaga release, the men are on her right, and the red suits on her left. In this photo it's reversed. And the hair style doesn't really match the official still.

Plus the outfit in the first picture is one peice. In this picture it's split into two. And if you really a--lyze it, the hand looks photoshopped.

it's fake. If you look at the behind shot that Gaga release, the men are on her left, and the red suits on her right. In this photo it's reversed. And the hair style doesn't really match the official still.

It's not fake.

And no the men are on her right and the red-suited men on her left. :flop:

http://www.gagafan.net/gallery/albums/0%20%20%202012/08%20August/04/steven/normal_02.jpg

lilmonstarrr

Yep. Of course some are gonna take this as you saying that everyone needs to like this. Then they'll go on about how they dont have to like everything gaga does and its an opinion and blah blah. But yea your right.

Sigh, I just put an edit on it. lol a disclaimer - cause I mean seriously, people gotta stop being rude and putting her in their mold. Gaga has her own mold that she wants to follow - and if you don't like it - then express yourself but in a respectful manner. Too much negativity by saying "EW SHE'S UGLY" <-- Do you really think you're gonna get somewhere with that comment? Do you think it's gonna make her change her mind? no... when I say "you" btw it's a general term. not you you haha

Solitaire

I'm thinking it's just a bad angle or something. But that mic set.... :eww: :eww: :eww: WHY???

- Previously Sycothisis

Hauser

it's amazing?! WHAT? LOL!! it's horrble, has everyone forgotten that at one point she looked like this...

00602517990326_USUV70900015_640x480_01.jpg

MTE :legend: :legend: :legend:

JoseLittleMonster

Vogue photos by Mario Testino + Alejandro + DrunkyGa. :ohno:

:dies:

But really, it looks amazing, my mothafukca body is ready for that commercial :giveup:

Archived