Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is in the Current Vocal Trinity?

rumours

Featured Posts

Oyster

Adele, Beyoncé, Ariana 

I would say Gaga but I still think a large portion of the gp is still unfamiliar with her talent. She does so much so I think she’s vocally overlooked sometimes. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

If it was up to me: Beyonce, Adele, and Gaga. 

Ariana can definitely sing but she hasn't solidified herself as a diva yet. Her music isn't mature enough and she still acts like a teenager.

For me Adele, Beyonce and Gaga.

but for the GP Adele, Beyonce is %100 but 3rd one i don't know. They really are not aware of Gaga' s talent. I don't know why.

7 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

For me Adele, Beyonce and Gaga.

but for the GP Adele, Beyonce is %100 but 3rd one i don't know. They really are not aware of Gaga' s talent. I don't know why.

some people are stuck in 2010

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

ZephyrInTheSky

This is so impressive, shes so young and already the best of her generation TBH. So ill have to say Her, Beyonce and Adele? IDK. Honorable mentions: Jessie J, shes just slept on.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

rumours
19 minutes ago, Werk said:

I want to say Adele but her technique isn't really......

Yeah, that’s the only thing that would make me reluctant about putting her in a new Vocal Trinity

Mirages

Whoever says Ariana :awkney: her voice is pleasant and she can sing them high notes and all, but her technique is still questionable (though she's been improving along the way so that's nice). But she's very tense in her muscles, that's why it's quite hard to understand what she's singing. 

Adele can be quite pitchy sometime and has a very limited range... 

Beyonce and Gaga are both great technically and have a quite wide range especially Bey so I'd say Bey and Gaga for sure, for the last one I'd incline towards Adele more but it's either her or Ariana. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

15 minutes ago, Werk said:

I want to say Adele but her technique isn't really......

This! Adele is highly overrated vocally by the general public, many vocal critics have stated that she has poor technique. She's just lucky to have a beautiful distinct tone and a loud sounding voice. Beyoncé, Gaga, Ariana and maybe P!nk would be better contenders.

RepentingSinner

Gaga, Bey and Jessie J. Jessie's vocal ability is highly overlooked. She is extremely talented.

Archived