đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

12:04 PM EST countdown (nothing happened)

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Glittertinks
4 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

This meltdown will be of epic proportions

giphy.gif

I shall get my popcorn ready

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Taide said:

Wtf where do you guys live? It's 3PM here already and I'm dying I wish it was night so I could sleep atleast.

Same, 2 pm here. European monsters suffering as usual :giveup:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

NIGHTCRAWLER

I have a new theory she could release the collab song she made with BloodPop. There was a rumor that said the song was called "Hounds", and Gaga is wearing a wolf mask on the pictures, and BloopPop commented on one: "Wolf'n off"......... considering that they have been working on it a long time ago and that it's the best time to release it if she doesn't want to give us LG6 material yet, that could be it ! 

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

I literally have an alarm set up!! :vegas: Im here for this mess!!:derpga:

that's a little monster :firega:

Ronlop
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I have a new theory she could release the collab song she made with BloodPop. There was a rumor that said the song was called "Hounds", and Gaga is wearing a wolf mask on the pictures, and BloopPop commented on one: "Wolf'n off"......... considering that they have been working on it a long time ago and that it's the best time to release it if she doesn't want to give us LG6 material yet, that could be it ! 

Possible. Like just a buzz single.

Even though, I'd prefer for this announcement be the LG6 lead but I guess any new music is welcomed! Anything other than new music would feel irrelevant at this point dsfk

2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Sounds good, I completely forgot about their collaboration.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Ronlop said:

Possible. Like just a buzz single.

Even though, I'd prefer for this announcement be the LG6 lead but I guess any new music is welcomed! 

yeah I also think that a LG6 announcement would be better, especially it would be a waste to put all those incredible visuals in 1 single 

SexxxDreamz
3 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

You know when you figure her out she does a U turn so I am not expecting anything today.

Kween of changing plans!!:vegas:

Schizophonic
7 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

You know when you figure her out she does a U turn so I am not expecting anything today.

okay!

if her plan is to put out 3 more pics and a statement along the lines "i define my own beauty and here is my beautyline" then PLEASE take a uturn and leave us alone.

Scathach

I still think a new era before ASIB is not happening. But I don’t think a buzz single like The Cure is impossible.

FameMonster01

Gaga: Oh such a great day to release a buzz single!

Gaga: * sees this thread*

Gaga: Fu**, they`re onto me. BOBBY CONSIDER IT SCRAPPED.

GhettoFabulous
27 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

If that's not enough...

Bloodpop and and Boys Noize commented on the pics.

Screenshot_2018_08_19_13_41_04_454_com_i

Screenshot_2018_08_19_13_40_49_786_com_i

@Rifek

Coincidence again?! :icega:

:madge: they’re such trolls!

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived