rumor

Scary photoshoot is for #HausBeauty

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iCpro

I reeeaaalllly hope it’s not Haus Beauty, while I’m here for a beauty line now’s not the time :poot:

The style of the photos really doesn’t fit a makeup line though, so there’s still hope :poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Craven Moorecox
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

I mean..... not what I would wanna look like

You’re living your life too conservatively sweety! 

TeenIdle

Who thought a beauty line would be a great idea anyway? 70% of her fan base are gay males :laughga:

Fame IV
11 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Who thought a beauty line would be a great idea anyway? 70% of her fan base are gay males :laughga:

The FAME sold 30 million bottles, I'm sure not only gay men bought it.

A Star is Born ⭐

youandi

Give us a three song EP to tide us over till an album early next year and I’ll be the happiest fan ever 

Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

The FAME sold 30 million bottles, I'm sure not only gay men bought it.

That's still a huge mystery to me. I didn't think an artist like her would sell THAT MANY BOTTLES of perfume even if she first said she wanted it to smell like human secretions

Knowing how things usually turn out for us, honestly I wouldn't be surprised. BUT her face is completely coved in some shots and heavily distorted in others. I think it has to be for new music. I think the album will come by November, I can't see her starting the Vegas shows without some new songs. 

Edible Cloud

The hashtags are the same here: "#HAUS #ladygaga #gaga #beauty #makeup #hair #fashion" i think It does not mean anything.

ryanripley

you guys, he always uses those tags on his posts

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FATCAT
8 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

That's still a huge mystery to me. I didn't think an artist like her would sell THAT MANY BOTTLES of perfume even if she first said she wanted it to smell like human secretions

It was really popular in the US, especially with girls of many ages. I started noticing the bottles all over when I would "visit" girls rooms.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived