82 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes, bring in more stage props
    • No, keep the full-on dancing
    • No, acoustic shows only

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I would be disappointed if she did a show that relied too much on props to actually make a good show

Props don't degrade the quality of the shows tho if used properly.

You can see Kylie's aura is still present on those clips, she owns the stage and the props. In other cases ( :bon: ) the stage and the props own the artist :rip:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Props don't degrade the quality of the shows tho if used properly.

You can see Kylie's aura is still present on those clips, she owns the stage and the props. In other cases ( :bon: ) the stage and the props own the artist :rip:

Oops maybe I explained myself in a wrong way or you misunderstood me
I meant that Gaga is able to serve us iconic and "easy" choreos like Bad Romance and Alejandro and slay. If she did a show relying too much on props it would be like a waste of her talent, and it'd be disappointing

And in the second part I wasn't talking about Kylie, but artists in general. Kylie has a really strong stage presence, I saw her concerts (online, rip) from Intimate And Live to Kiss Me Once tour and they're all amazing. She totally owns the stage and you can tell she loves performing so much and has great communication with her audience. She's one of my top 4 faves

TeenIdle

I feel like TMB and BTWB had a great variety of stage props but the energy of the ArtRave and the vocals at JWT >>>> Basically she should find a way to incorporate all of those things into one show. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Oops maybe I explained myself in a wrong way or you misunderstood me
I meant that Gaga is able to serve us iconic and "easy" choreos like Bad Romance and Alejandro and slay. If she did a show relying too much on props it would be like a waste of her talent, and it'd be disappointing

And in the second part I wasn't talking about Kylie, but artists in general. Kylie has a really strong stage presence, I saw her concerts (online, rip) from Intimate And Live to Kiss Me Once tour and they're all amazing. She totally owns the stage and you can tell she loves performing so much and has great communication with her audience. She's one of my top 4 faves

But she has been struggling lately, no? :sweat:

So why dancing just for the sake of it and giving the audience a half-baked performance, when you can balance it and give a full SLAY :unicorn:

Carpet Shark

I'd just like to see all elements balanced in such a way that she could sustain her performance (and health) over a long period.

I didn't vote because there's no "balanced" option.

beaublue

God I hope she doesn’t just sit there like a washed up diva... I love that she dances & gets into the performance & I think she uses plenty of props already. If she were to just sit there then I wouldn’t feel the need to cheer or anything. You get what you give & if she doesn’t give energy neither will the crowd.

beaublue
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But she has been struggling lately, no? :sweat:

So why dancing just for the sake of it and giving the audience a half-baked performance, when you can balance it and give a full SLAY :unicorn:

She’s never given a half baked performance. The examples you put up of Kylie are half baked. Sitting there doing nothing but singing isn’t performing. The reason people get so into Gaga’s shows are because she does, if she sits there like a washed up, no energy singer then the crowd will too.

Glittertinks

I would love a nice mix between theatrical stuff and dancing with amazing vocals :huntyga: earlier in her career it was working perfectly and she has now the potential to make everything a bit more perfect and refined. 

Bradley

I love props but I feel like this is Katy Perry's thing, Gaga seems to like the idea that she's personally involved the show.

When Witness: The Tour first started, a lot of people were saying how it's the props touring and not really Katy Perry touring, whereas the Joanne World Tour was praised for how Gaga was deeply involved in every aspect of the show, from vocals to dancing to her connection with the fans.

I feel like Gaga wants a rock star vibe to her performances rather than relying on something that is made behind-the-scenes and not from her.

MaryJaneHolland
10 hours ago, Carpet Shark said:

I'd just like to see all elements balanced in such a way that she could sustain her performance (and health) over a long period.

I didn't vote because there's no "balanced" option.

The first option.

Schizophonic

i´m totally here for more interactive video elements. the intel/bowie thing was a nice start and i think when they take that to another level it can be really really cool. especially in vegas.

Archived