Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
Just now, lairofhk said:

That's not what I mean by rabid stan. At all. And I called you all immature because instead of listening yall tried to instantly hush me and told me to sign out. That's a childish thing to do. If someone dare say anything remotely critical of Gaga, all of your heads explode. It's ridiculous.

Love how you call everyone immature bc one specific member told you to sign out, and suddenly the narrative is "yall tried to instantly hush me and told me to sign out" :huntyga: No, we're just defending her bc we have a right to an opinion, just like you and your "throne of reason". Do it like Elsa: Let it go :huntyga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Hypocrit woman, she trashed Gaga more than once about the R. Kelly collab so...

Chile that's a fake/parody account :air: 

lamaisongaga.com

lost in limbo
Just now, lairofhk said:

Clearly you're not great at detecting sarcasm...lol

Yeah, sure, sarcasm, if that's what helps you sleep :ohwell: 

lairofhk
Just now, lost in limbo said:

Love how you call everyone immature bc one specific member told you to sign out, and suddenly the narrative is "yall tried to instantly hush me and told me to sign out" :huntyga: No, we're just defending her bc we have a right to an opinion, just like you and your "throne of reason". Do it like Elsa: Let it go :huntyga: 

pretty sure 2 of you did. But I see this type of crap all the time on here. Like, it happens all the time. It just gets real tiring putting up with this. 

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Clearly you're not great at detecting sarcasm...lol

But really, do you expect me to get every single piece of sarcasm? Anyways, let's not deflect from the conversation :ohwell: 

lost in limbo
Just now, lairofhk said:

pretty sure 2 of you did. But I see this type of crap all the time on here. Like, it happens all the time. It just gets real tiring putting up with this. 

boo hoo 

I also am frustated with some things here, but I prefer to talk it humourously instead of acting like I'm 50 

lairofhk

boo hoo 

I also am frustated with some things here, but I prefer to talk it humourously instead of acting like I'm 50 

Yep, I'm crying you a river from my throne of reason.  Also, acting like I'm 50? Wtf are you talking about lmao. You know what, I think I'm calling it a night. This has been a ball tho.

This is in no way comparable. 6ix9ine is convicted pedophile, R Kelly is not, all of these about him were allegations and never officialy proven.

She's so mad that she's #2 after all those desperate moves she pulled throughout the whole week that she'll do anything for attention. 

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Yep, I'm crying you a river from my throne of reason.  Also, acting like I'm 50? Wtf are you talking about lmao. You know what, I think I'm calling it a night. This has been a ball tho.

Yeah, you talk and act like you're a 50 year old taking care of a bunch of "immature kids". But you know what, everyone here benefits from you calling it a night. I'd recommend hearing Come See About Me for a lullaby, or just use any track from the Pinkprint. Anyhow, sweet Nicki dreams!

lairofhk

Yeah, you talk and act like you're a 50 year old taking care of a bunch of "immature kids". But you know what, everyone here benefits from you calling it a night. I'd recommend hearing Come See About Me for a lullaby, or just use any track from the Pinkprint. Anyhow, sweet Nicki dreams!

Stay #triggered

Ziggy
52 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Seems like you missed the point then. The song is about more than just her being body shamed (hence the series of tweets that she posted regarding the medias perception of her)

"I wrote that song with Paul (DJ White Shadow) and when it was done, I said “well, it’s an R&B song and I’m a white chick from New York, so we better call the King of R&B and see if he likes it”. And he did, he loved it. When he sang on it, it was magical. He’s a very talented person and I feel connected to him because he’s also plagued by other people’s projections of what he is. And that’s what’s really exciting to me about this album. In a way, it’s showing my fans how to have a more detailed and critical eye with music and what they’re looking at."

—Lady Gaga, 2013 BBC Radio 1 interview

"This is something we both have in common you know? a lot of people write a lot of lies about me all the time and people write kind of lies about him"

I love that when says “kind of lies” about his but just “lies” about her :laughga: she been knew

thatfoxyfeeling

This is such a cheap move to drag Gaga under the bus. She didn’t need to drop her name like that. I mean let’s be ****ing real, Nicki literally copied Gaga’s image at the start of her career. 

Oh and her ego is showing with the Twitter rants, you’re not a Queen love and never will be. 

Archived