💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

Yeah and she dragged Pitchfork by dragging Gaga, changes nothing

You really are an ignorant stan. Pointing out a double standard isn't dragging an artist. It had nothing to do with Gaga, if you actually look at what Nicki is saying...rather how a tabloid reviewed 2 people both with a history of allegations with pedohilia

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

she could have called them for dddouble standard without name dropping Gaga

she wanted some drama.

That's not drama, it's bringing out a relevant, current example. DWYW made R.Kelly somewhat relevant again, let's not pretend that it didn't, so it was the perfect example

Haroon
9 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Again, there are many other "big and famous and popular" celebrities who have collabed with someone problematic, yet I don't see her mentioning them. Katia Perez collabed with Migos last year yet Nicki collabed with her and didn't mention her (Migos haven't raped anyone yet, but I'm talking problematic people in general). 

At the end of the day, the problem is she's deflecting from the real issue: her not wanting to recognize she was wrong in collaborating with sixixwhatever. 

Totally agree with the bolded part :applause: Like I'm not against Nicki pointing out a double standard but I do feel like it's being done to shift attention. I feel like it'd be best if she did both together, then she'd be slamming Pitchfork and helping clear the problems with what she did too :omg:

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, PARADISO said:

You really are an ignorant stan. Pointing out a double standard isn't dragging an artist. It had nothing to do with Gaga, if you actually look at what Nicki is saying...rather how a tabloid reviewed 2 people both with a history of allegations with pedohilia

You're doing the superiority thing that I love hihihihi. It is if she's dragging an artist WHILE pointing out a double standard, do you need me to underline and spell it for you or do you get it? It has if she's mentioning her, do you understand what having to with even means? I swear...

I have said this a hundred times: She. Could've. Pointed. The. Double. Standard. Without. Dragging. Gaga.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

She's going Crazy

Dk6KxOoUcAAx5xC.jpg:large

she's a mess

please, who was talking about a GGD discord? 

nikola
8 minutes ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

She's going Crazy

Dk6KxOoUcAAx5xC.jpg:large

I swear if she gets more sales by some misterious way (a.k.a fake numbers)......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

I just went on her twitter to comment, and... wow. I've never seen her twitter before, but what is going on.

Also, it's nice to know a lot of people are defending Gaga- and in a surprisingly critical manner, too. A lot of user's are talking about how, even though it was a naive decision, a point of the song was about his "innocence" and rising above false slander. And, about how Gaga literally cut the song off once she noticed the overall backlash.

Nicki and 69, on the other hand...

3 points in and ready for more

GagaMyBlood95

She is so pretentious I can't even...

Literally she thinks she conquered the world, but bish when and where and with what???

Archived