Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

TwerkinLurkin

Instead of apologizing she’s literally using someone else’s mistake to validate what she did when we all know the only reason she’s standing behind that collab is because it’s her only well charting song in the past five years :lolga:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lairofhk
1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

If she wanted to make a point, she could've said "lots of people have done it" or said more people than Gaga. And even so, it does not excuse her actions.

Did you even look at her tweet? There's a whole list of people other than gaga included in that post...

Y'all need to calm down 

nikola
2 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

If she wanted to make a point, she could've said "lots of people have done it" or said more people than Gaga. And even so, it does not excuse her actions.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THS ×1000000000

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

lost in limbo
Just now, lairofhk said:

Did you even look at her tweet? There's a whole list of people other than gaga included in that post...

Y'all need to calm down 

No, the person she quoted listed those people, she came for Gaga SPECIFICALLY for no reason. My point still stands delusional Nicki stan.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo
Just now, lairofhk said:

How old are you. Seriously.

Again, doing the superiority thing. 

Dutch
Just now, Rifek said:

Gaga betta delete this tweet before Nicki finds out

The Nicki Cats are lurking here, watch out sis.

Gladys622
Just now, lairofhk said:

How old are you. Seriously.

Are you even a Gaga fan? Seriously. 

I’m tired of this

boom boom cherry

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

Gaga betta delete this tweet before Nicki finds out

Gaga fangirling over R. Kelly and feuding with Madonna, eror 404.exe :laughga: 

ChromaticPrincess
14 minutes ago, mmmmmonster said:

Whether you agree with how Gaga handled the situation this was a cheap shot on nickis part. Instead of owning up to the situation like the mature “queen” she’s supposed to be she threw Gaga under the bus so she didn’t have to answer for her own sins and THATS why I’m mad

PREACH 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

• Admin changed the title to Nicki Minaj talks Gaga
lost in limbo

The Nicki stans have gone quiet. Such a shame, it was starting to get good.

15 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Why do you say she didn't get as much is what I want to know.

Nicki's point is that their collaboration got good reviews, which it did. We all know this. If you look at most critic's reviews of ARTPOP, many highlighted it as one of the standout tracks of the album. To be honest, I'm not sure exactly where all of the backlash suddenly began with DWYW. Nicki has several reviewers (one especially from Forbes) who basically called her out for collaborating with a pedophile, etc... while not even really mentioning the contents of the song in the reviews. That's all she is pointing out. 

AND EVEN IF none of this was true, how were her comments "coming" at Gaga? She's praised Gaga in SEVERAL interviews and has mentioned how she would love to work with her. You don't trash someone you like.

Archived