💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SWEETENER is better than you think

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

Na, it’s really bad. I only like three tracks.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Sweeteners melody is just so sweet and the post chorus is so boppy and saccharine I just love it :giveup:

And successfuls instrumental, bridge and the outro, whew :giveup:

Successful isn’t that bad, but for whatever reason it reminded me of a step down from greedy :laughga:

Sweetener imo has corny lyrics, but the chorus melody is actually really good, but that post chorus :saladga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Sweetener imo has corny lyrics, but the chorus melody is actually really good, but that post chorus :saladga:

I think Sweetener is the worst track in the album :wtfga: successful has some corny lyrics as well but the melody and instrumental and the breathing in the background is just so good

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Drin Lon

raindrops is beautiful and angelic

blazed is a bop idk what's wrong with yall

tlic is a grower and Nicki's verse slays 

R.E.M slays wtf why isn't it popular??

God is a woman is iconic we been knew

sweetener is adorable but it takes a couple of listens to appreciate it

successful is meh but the production is nice

everytime is a good pop song 

breathing is amazing!

no tears left to cry is a masterpiece wbk

borderline is a cute lil bop but nothing special, Missy's verse could have been better

better off had an awkward ending but cute lyrics 

good night n go is amazing great vocals and production, not that catchy but the entire album isn't really that catchy

pete is an interlude so yeah

get well soon is the perfect closer

To me it's at the same level as My Everything

BBhomemaker

If someone have a version without the annoying guy on TLIC feel free to send link

I would like to listen the song but this atrocious sound on the Background repulse me

AmericanGUY

i would've enjoyed it more if some of the tracks didn't sound like a track within a track. cohesion was the main killer on this track. if some of the sounds were shorter and had more equated production, the album would've been better. having only a few good tracks from a 15 track album jus doesn't cut it for me

꧁ 𝕛'đ•§đ•–đ•Šđ•© đ•Ąđ•’đ•€ 𝕞𝕠𝕩𝕣𝕚𝕣 đ•„đ• đ•Šđ•„đ•– đ•€đ•–đ•Šđ•đ•– ꧂

Damon

it grew on me tbh, the first time it was so much, still there are some songs that i don't like at all even though i gave them several tries

r.e.m. and giaw are the best off it

... and now i just sit in silence.

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, ComeToMama said:

Godï»ż is a woman - I think most people like this song. It isï»ż objectiveï»żly a gï»żooï»żd song.ï»ż

There is no objectively good song henny, and if there is, this is not it

No family’s safe when I sashay

Dominic

It’s a good album, suffers a bit from sounding too similar halfway through but overall pretty solid. 

I would have liked more in the same vein as NTLTC and TLIC but I’m not too bothered. GnG is a standout but I thank Imogen for that, it’s not really Ari’s song. 

Sweetener is a...choice though :what:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Other than the two singles, I was supposed to find myself getting into Get Well Soon and R.E.M even considering them to put on my playlist, but the latter didn't make the cut 'cause the better version leaked. :poot:

Gave Sweetener more chances than I've had girlfriends, and it just didn't work out. :neyde:

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm sorry how does this have 77 on Metacritic and Joanne has 67 and ARTPOP has 61. Its a good album, but isn't better than these two albums.

Irrelevant
15 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Sweetener imo has corny lyrics, but the chorus melodyï»żï»ż is actually really good, ï»żbut that post chorusÂ ï»ż:saladga:

Skskksksks sweetener lyrics are bad, I agree.

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

DirrtyPony

I'm shook at some of these responses! Are we listening to the same album?

I haven't been able to turn it off in days. Every song (except the one skip, borderline) is perfection.

Her vocal direction on this album and all of the layers... stunning. I couldn't have asked for a better vibe.

Strung out for another taste

Archived