Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is teasing her next Music Video

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

This is not a delusion I just want to clarify that my cats don’t work for Netflix and my mom does not know anybody from WB Argentina. 

Everybody is so busy wondering when Gaga is going to release the photos from the shoots she’s uploading on her last 6 Instagram posts.

Well I think I might’ve cracked what really is going on... let’s start with Eli Russell Linnetz... photographer and Video director, he directed Kanye’s controversial videos for “Famous” and “Fade” he’s becoming very known for the hard work he put into those two videos. He met Kanye when he was only 17, he’s now 24. 

He also has the video emoji on his Instagram 🎥Which might mean that directing is his focus now. Yes a reach I know! 

The reason why I’m bringing this up is because I thought it was weird that Gaga is posting stills from what it seems to be a computer or screen. And why would she post the picture of a photoshoot instead of waiting to release them in full quality? 

The reason is because those are stills from the Music Video that’s already been worked on and Directed by Eli, that’s right, if you think about it, it makes more sense that they’re filming a music video and not just a photoshoot. Plus the images go a little with the “PC” sounds y’all are talking about. Or the Sophie videos. 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can clearly see by the way she is posing these are not from video unless shes just standing there 

imma cut a bitch

RahrahWitch
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Oh wow another video of her in front of a white screen consider me perched

I'd actually be here for her standing in front of the white screen like in the start of John Wayne only to have her rip her pink suit off and throw the Joanne hat and start deforming  :lolga:

DaftFameMonster

If your theory is true, lets hope there's more to it than just some extreme photoshopping. I'm ready for some maximalism in her work again.  

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, vanus said:

you can clearly see by the way she is posing these are not from video unless shes just standing there 

She has already done photoshoots from her videos set, that doesn't mean anything 

crisTEAne

what if it's the continuation of BR? and with that, next level TFM. :firega:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monketsharona
Just now, T E A said:

what if it's the continuation of BR? and with that, next level TFM. :firega:

That photoshoot is BR music video level to be fair

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Imo this whole screen thing is just to add texture to the pictures

Explain

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF.gi

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

That photoshoot is BR music video level to be fair

her distorted body debuted in that video, then she sort of continued that esthetic with BTW. but yes, i agree, if anything, those photos remind me of BR the most. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Kimmo
5 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Imo this whole screen thing is just to add texture to the pictures

The Judas single cover is shook :vegas:

Hottie Detector

DonnieDarko
17 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

This is not a delusion I just want to clarify that my cats don’t work for Netflix and my mom does not know anybody from WB Argentina. 

Everybody is so busy wondering when Gaga is going to release the photos from the shoots she’s uploading on her last 6 Instagram posts.

Well I think I might’ve cracked what really is going on... let’s start with Eli Russell Linnetz... photographer and Video director, he directed Kanye’s controversial videos for “Famous” and “Fade” he’s becoming very known for the hard work he put into those two videos. He met Kanye when he was only 17, he’s now 24. 

The reason why I’m bringing this up is because I thought it was weird that Gaga is posting stills from what it seems to be a computer or screen. And why would she post the picture of a photoshoot instead of waiting to release them in full quality? 

The reason is because those are stills from the Music Video that’s already been worked on and Directed by Eli, that’s right, if you think about it, it makes more sense that they’re filming a music video and not just a photoshoot. Plus the images go a little with the “PC” sounds y’all are talking about. Or the Sophie videos. 

You are delulu tho.  No one would let her release any still from a music video that was not yet released. 

Archived