💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana breaks down on Beats 1

Thomas P

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Wow wtf is wrong with Ebro. I never liked him but wtf he made this so awkward like show some compassion. I would like do anything to make her feel more comfortable or better but he just sat there and stared and said nothing when she kept apologizing (which she didn’t need to) ughh idky that upsets me so much 

I agree with you, if I were him I'd offer a hug and tell her to stop appologising. Crying is a human emoticon and it's brave and great to show emotions... you don't need to appologise for being human  :(

End Racism Now

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
29 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Wow wtf is wrong with Ebro. I never liked him but wtf he made this so awkward like show some compassion. I would like do anything to make her feel more comfortable or better but he just sat there and stared and said nothing when she kept apologizing (which she didn’t need to) ughh idky that upsets me so much 

I think he was just shocked and didn't know what to do. Obviously he should have at least gone and gotten a box of tissues and told her it's okay to cry and all that crap but honestly letting her cry it out was still good. If he stopped her or interrupted her then people would think he's being an asshole.

Helxig

This made me teary. It reminds you what is out there, and what is really important. People put too much effort into being judgemental over silly things, when there's so much more to worry about. It's been so long I almost forgot she actually had people die at her concert. Fans, died at her concert. That's something that hurts and haunts you forever. And she's still out here making music and touring for us.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Hopeless

What she said about people being too busy to focus on whats going on with the people around them on the inside hit me hard... every day i struggle with happiness and most days it hard to find even a few moments of joy and very few people ever seem to notice and if they do they kinda ignore me or push it aside until i can start being funny again... like its f*cked up but thats the world we live in. and its lonely

this song meant a lot to me when i heard it because i felt how genuine she is when spreading this message. 

we love a real queen 

5 hours ago, F AM E said:

I think this is cut, i watched another version eith audio only and he said to her like you’re not being a mess (bc she said she was for crying) and comforting her saying its ok to have emotions etc

4 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I think he was just shocked and didn't know what to do. Obviously he should have at least gone and gotten a box of tissues and told her it's okay to cry and all that crap but honestly letting her cry it out was still good. If he stopped her or interrupted her then people would think he's being an asshole.

I think he did i listened to an uncut version and he spoke in the middle of her crying... :oprah: 

ryanripley
9 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Has she had fillers? :saladga: She looks tots cute with her hair down tbh. She should keep this look.

she's crying about a traumatic event and all you can do is judge her looks?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

mess, that one account in the replies making fun of her crying is horrific

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Thomas P

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

I think someone posted this already.

1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

oh :selena: ARTPOP :selena:

TheAlpha
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

oh :selena: ARTPOP :selena:

It’s ok. We know it could mean anything.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Archived