đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's posts 48 Hours Apart (Exactly)

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

It's been a long time since I made a thread but here I am! 

After seeing you monstrosities go on and on about how the last two groups of posts on Gaga's Instagram were two days apart and how we'll get the next post on Sunday, I decided to do some investigation of my own to confirm these theories.

The methodology: 

Spoiler

Using the methodology of heading to the original link of the first post (this one) I right clicked on the part that says "Two Days Ago". I then clicked "Inspect Element" and found the <time> stamp. This would give me the exact time the post was uploaded onto the page. 

I found this: 2018-08-15T16:00:53.000Z

Which had me like  IsT53L.gif

So I decided to google what this meant. I found out that Instagram uses the ISO 8601 Time Date Format which would make 0 sense to us peasants. Luckily some non-hunty created this website: http://coderstoolbox.net/unixtimestamp/ which is basically a Google Translate for ISO to your current time zone.

My investigation found that Gaga's instagram posts were exactly 48 hours apart! 

The first weird Instapost was uploaded on: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 12:03 -04:00 (EST timezone)

The last one: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:03 -04:00 (EST timezone)

Conclusion: The posts were uploaded exactly 48 hours apart. Down to the VERY MINUTE. 

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

She's coming LAYYYDEEEZZZ

Following this, her next group of photos are due Sunday August 19th at 12:03 PM (EST TIMEZONE)

ezgif3930d5c0na73o18pvk.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isnt it because a lot of artists's posts are automatically done? Celebs have a feature on their insta and twitter that helps them post automated timed tweets / instas / snaps etc of whatever they want to share. I doubt Gaga or her team is sitting there with a timer and stop watch waiting for the minutes to pass by to perfectly post every 48 minutes 3684414.jpg?376 :laughga: lol 

KleinGa
1 minute ago, dit said:

Isnt it because a lot of artists's posts are automatically done? Celebs have a feature on their insta and twitter that helps them post automated timed tweets / instas / snaps etc of whatever they want to share. I doubt Gaga or her team is sitting there with a timer and stop watching waiting for the minutes to pass by to perfectly post every 48 minutes lol 

Investigating this theory right now.  

ChromaticaPunk
1 minute ago, dit said:

Isnt i because a lot of artists posts are automatically done? Celebs have a feature on their insta and twitter that helps them post automated timed tweets / instas / snaps etc.

i don't think that's the point of the thread. maybe there is another set on the next 48hr. i see you trying to deflate the hype and it's not working.

Just now, KleinGa said:

Investigating this theory right now.  

Let's get our little magnifying glasses huntys 64da1f25a101576bf994d531d831bb5d.jpg

vinster13
2 minutes ago, dit said:

Isnt i because a lot of artists posts are automatically done? Celebs have a feature on their insta and twitter that helps them post automated timed tweets / instas / snaps etc.

I doubt that

Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

i don't think that's the point of the thread. maybe there is another set on the next 48hr. i see you trying to deflate the hype and it's not working.

Oops you caught me :stalkga:I'm just trying to not hype myself OK?!?! SUE ME :cryga:

KleinGa
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Just now, dit said:

Let's get our little magnifying glasses huntys 64da1f25a101576bf994d531d831bb5d.jpg

So I found out that if it was scheduled using a scheduling service like ScheduleGram (which is what most verified accounts use) it would've been in the code itself with something like <time-scheduled> 

But in Gaga's case, the code was simply <time>

I don't know if this actually means they were sitting with a clock :messga:

MaryJaneHolland

This, plus both her and the photographer posting the pics at the same time. She must be planning something. But what?

A new song in the VMAs week without performing at the VMAs seems like a stupid idea...

Archived