celeb

BTS sells out Citi Field

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

Oh more pressed comments? :ladyhaha: Get used to it, whether you like it or not, kpop is taking over

And for a right reason because there's nothing better out there

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

moonboywow
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Oh more pressed comments? :ladyhaha: Get used to it, whether you like it or not, kpop is taking over

And for a right reason because there's nothing better out there

Preach. 

enigmaunicorn
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

These Kpop stars are TORTURED by their labels :rip:

This annoys me so much. From terrifying contracts to disturbing amounts of work hours and barely any creative freedom.

Of course there might be some exceptional groups and stars that do not go through this but an overwhelming number do. 

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, enigmaunicorn said:

This annoys me so much. From terrifying contracts to disturbing amounts of work hours and barely any creative freedom.

Of course there might be some exceptional groups and stars that do not go through this but an overwhelming number do. 

It’s slowly getting better. I’d take that over confirmed cases of people here having to literally get raped to make it and be a star. 

ryanripley
19 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

But let’s also be honest. You all would flip your **** and fangirl hard if Gaga did the things Kpop idols did. Like livestreams, many releases, fan signs...be honest. Honestly, it might be good for America to take that from Korea rather than taking show ideas and ruining them. Maybe not everything but..come on. We need more content. It sounds selfish I know but look at how things work with young people today

the BTW era resulting in a broken hip says hi

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

moonboywow
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

the BTW era resulting in a broken hip says hi

I didn’t know making videos and posting them online involved a lot of moving 

enigmaunicorn
1 minute ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

It’s slowly getting better. I’d take that over confirmed cases of people here having to literally get raped to make it and be a star. 

both are equally awful imo

moonboywow
Just now, enigmaunicorn said:

both are equally awful imo

Yes. I’m sorry. I realize that. I’m just heated. Like Kpop is becoming more popular for a reason. What reason is that? Ever think of the quality? 

ryanripley

I didn’t know making videos and posting them online involved a lot of moving 

sis i'm talking about the relentless touring, constant stream of content and trying to keep millions of fans happy

you act like western artists are lazy but the standard you're trying to set is simply way too demanding

we get that you stan k-pop but your anti-western music industry angenda is so tired when you've very likely only seen whats on the charts

moonboywow
Just now, ryanripley said:

sis i'm talking about the relentless touring, constant stream of content and trying to keep millions of fans happy

you act like western artists are lazy but the standard you're trying to set is simply way too demanding

we get that you stan k-pop but your anti-western music industry angenda is so tired when you've very likely only seen whats on the charts

Did I say anything about constant touring? Like damn. 

enigmaunicorn
2 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Yes. I’m sorry. I realize that. I’m just heated. Like Kpop is becoming more popular for a reason. What reason is that? Ever think of the quality? 

I don't really find it better quality than mainstream western pop. Isn't western pop what highly inspired kpop anyway?

Also sorry if I come off as aggressive/offensive. 

ryanripley

Did I say anything about constant touring? Like damn. 

no but you said we would "flip our sh*t" if gaga acted like k-pop artists and constantly churned out content

the thing is, she does constantly churn out content even now with a chronic illness but she used to churn it out even more back in the BTW era but it literally destroyed her body

ok but why cant i find the date on ticketmaster? Also on stubhub it say "date TBD"...... 

I would never go but im confused why i heard nothing about them going there or even about tickets

Archived