71azht1WUpL._SY606_.jpg

The X-Files stan in me just went all :diane: 

⚯͛

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Not an album... but a lead single? She did a surprise Sunday release last spring. It worked well. I'm pretty sure The Cure was the top or one of the top selling iTunes songs that week.

It was a gift for the fans at Coachella. Remember when we all thought it meant an EP or mini album was coming? Now she has an actual project coming, the soundtrack.

I really wish this is true and will be delighted to be wrong, I just don't wanna get hyped. It's better to expect nothing and be surprised than the opposite.

elijahfan
15 minutes ago, ND4 said:

I want it to be true as much as Anyone else but it could just be some fun photos

No way. See how all the big fashion magazines are reacting? It's not the first time she's posted random pictures, but the media never reacted like that in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if her management was behind the sudden interest.

Lucas

What if she's just uploading pictures that will make headlines to promote Enigma ? After the toned-down era and everything her team probably knew that being "crazy" again would make headlines and would make people talk about the residency

theahsfan
32 minutes ago, ND4 said:

I want it to be true as much as Anyone else but it could just be some fun photos

You know where the door is

Killa

Is it in any way important to say that

Bad romance played radio tuesday for the first time in years ive listened to this radio?

Killa
11 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

What if she's just uploading pictures that will make headlines to promote Enigma ? After the toned-down era and everything her team probably knew that being "crazy" again would make headlines and would make people talk about the residency

Those photos are too grotesque to attract turists.

That makes no sense.

NIGHTCRAWLER
20 minutes ago, Killa said:

Is it in any way important to say that

Bad romance played radio tuesday for the first time in years ive listened to this radio?

she's being played a lot lately. They played Alejandro a lot, like everyday (at least the radio they play at the gym) and The Cure as well

josephalexander

Y’ALL I JUST HAD AN IDEA!!!!!

what if she performs at the VMA’s and shakes up the world again like she did in 2009.... what if she performs a new song as a normal performance but then idk using intel hologram technology she morphs into the monster in the Instagram photos **** :giveup:

Archived