Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

VMAs comment Gaga's new IG post

Rifek

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Lol the person in charge of VMA social media team is a big LG Stan. It isn't anything deeper than that.

Or they just desperately want the VMAs to be relevant again. They were irrelevant for years until Gaga came around and then lost relevance again as soon as she stopped performing at them.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw a VMA commercial "You won't believe the surprise collaborations that will be happening"

7 hours ago, Captain Sham said:

if she performs it’ll probably be some medley performance of The Fame because its the 10 year anniversary!!

I'll lose my sh*t if that happens

We all will

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

charliekelso

The fact that these look like pictures taken from a screen makes me think it's from a music video.

But knowing Gaga, they're probably just random pictures.

3 minutes ago, Taide said:

I can't see the tweet??? What did it include?

3 emojis of shoes

monketsharona
9 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Nicki minaj and cardi b

Also another board said bey and Jay are performing

Cardi confirmed she's not performing

monketsharona

Just saying but on some of videos announcing artists teased by emojis there's one with a telephone and piece of meat in a bubble. 

19 hours ago, TOSK said:

Just saw a VMA commercial "You won't believe the surprise collaborations that will be happening"

Well, apparently "God is a Woman" was meant for Camila Cabello, there's a short demo of it. What if they sing it together on the VMAs stage? Camila could perform Beautiful with Bazzi too during the Pre-show, she's nominated and she's attending.

This gives me a tad bit of hope, but knowing how they use Gaga for advertisements, I will not get my hopes up.

3 points in and ready for more

Schizophonic

i really dont see her performing a suprise collab. only if the single is a collab, what i highly doubt (beside its bloodpop or sophie)

I think she will not perform this year, but will be there in 2019, ten years since her Paparazzi performance in 2009.

Archived