R u ok :laughga:

3 minutes ago, TheLameMonster said:

What?? :poot:

Oopsy:gaysia: is it too early for wine?

Edited^^

doppelganger
6 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I guess he's not involved indeed

Perhaps. It’s also bizarre that he’s talking about the soundtrack as if it’s the most modern and experimental music. Isn’t ASIB like primarily country/folk ish?

Glamourpuss

Wow I actually didn't know that he had any involvement in ASIB.

I've seen so many fans on GGD not giving him the credit he deserves and dragging him to the pits whenever he posts on social media. I assumed Gaga had stopped working with him. 

theahsfan
19 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

He didn’t mention LG6 :trollga: isn’t that interesting? 

@theahsfan thoughts?

My thoughts are..

"I could write a book about it, maybe one day I will. I lost a best friend and manager, Gaga lost her entire support team, and we were all alone. I am so grateful for this record because it taught me a lot. I made some friends that have changed my life forever in the halls where this record was recorded, whom I love so incredibly deeply. For all her flaws, strangeness and beauty, I thank you ARTPOP for the lessons learned and the gifts you gave. Happy 4th Birthday. I can’t wait to introduce you to your little sister soon." - Paul Blair AKA DJ White Shadow

LuvitLevit

Great interview with DJWS. They also discuss fan base relationships,  and info about work with friend Lady Gaga.  He gets flack, but I like dude overall.  Imperfect, but a workaholic.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breatheheavy.com/wht-shdw-dj-white-shadow-interview-creating-consumable-art-and-lady-gagas-next-level-new-music/amp/

TheAlpha

So both Nicola and DJWS were recently interviewed.. Interesting:ohwell:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Archived