💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Soundtrack Release date

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Slovakialop

Am I the only one disappointed here?

Firstly because the Soundtrack won't be nominated for 2019 Grammy (for only 5 days), and secondly because there won't be any single.

I know it's a Soundtrack and not an studio album, but...I really hoped that there would be 1 or 2 singles pushed worldwide. 

I want some Gaga hit so badly....I don't want an album pushed without singles ala Lemonade. I want to hear Gaga's songs again on Radio, on big Spotify Playlist, on Top of the charts,...:icega:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger

Assuming this is true, i wonder what the 19 tracks are considering we only know of a dozen songs featured in the film ? Live film version + studio version? Pop version? Orchestra version? 

Thomas P
11 minutes ago, Miel said:

That's true. But, maybe ASIB has the advantage of being mostly original music? idkidk

Unfortunately (and I stan her) lion king has the advantage cause of you know who

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

doppelganger
9 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

Am I the only one disappointed here?

Firstly because the Soundtrack won't be nominated for 2019 Grammy (for only 5 days), and secondly because there won't be any single.

I now it's a Soundtrack and not an studio album, but...I really hoped that there would be 1 or 2 singles pushed worldwide. 

I want some Gaga hit so badly....I don't want an album pushed without singles ala Lemonade. I want to here Gaga's songs again on Radio, on big Spotify Playlist, on Top of the charts,...:icega:

RE singles : two things are possible. 1. A single to be released after the film based on public reception or 2. LG6 lead might be coming sooner than we think ie within a few months after ASIB. 

Edit : i want a single. Shallow could be like Madonna’s don’t cry for me argentina. 

Edible Cloud
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The release date is such a mess :rip: 

RIP A Grammy Is Born :rip:

Maybe for next year.

rumours
27 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

There are no plans to release any single before the movie release, also scheduled for October.

I think this is a mistake.

KleinGa

How do we even know they are legit? Yall didnt even ask for sources 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Maybe for next year.

yeah but

11 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Unfortunately (and I stan her) lion king has the advantage cause of you know who

dun dun duuun

3 points in and ready for more

xoxo Craig

Yeah there are no sources to back this up :trollga:  y'all are melting down over nothing

End Racism Now

ViviLittleM
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The release date is such a mess :rip: 

RIP A Grammy Is Born :rip:

R.I.P. her #1 streak is the US*

DiamondAngel
11 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yeah there are no sources to back this up :trollga:  y'all are melting down over nothing

They are an excellent source and to my knowledge, they've never been wrong. Them and the Jo Calderone account are the only two "insiders" that I trust 100%. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, DiamondAngel said:

They are an excellent source and to my knowledge, they've never been wrong. Them and the Jo Calderone account are the only two "insiders" that I trust 100%. 

I'm not believing any 'insider' until there's actual proof

End Racism Now

Archived