💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Soundtrack Release date

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

S0436

Im not saying it will be Bodyguard big, but that soundtrack was released in late 1992 and won Grammys in 1994.  

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
11 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Im not saying it will be Bodyguard big, but that soundtrack was released in late 1992 and won Grammys in 1994.  

Well, I Will Always Love You was one of the best, if not the best selling song of 1993 and stayed number 1 for weeks and was instantly iconic.

S0436
4 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Well, I Will Always Love You was one of the best, if not the best selling song of 1993 and stayed number 1 for weeks and was instantly iconic.

The same will happen with Heal Me :laughga:

PlanetChromatica
Just now, S0436 said:

The same will happen with Heal Me :laughga:

Well if the rumours are accurate, I Will Never Love Again is that good

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

people who saw the movie said that lol just don't expect it to be a full blown musical

well @Ziggy went to the prescreening of this movie and I think there’s apparently more than 4 songs in the film?

I mean we can already confirm The Shallow, the final ballad, the Do That song(since they mentioned the SNL scene in the interviews), La Vie En Rose, probably Heal Me, and a bunch of Bradley’s songs. And that’s already more than 4.

That J

There will be a single. 

Next 3 weeks

Sooner than later

Bookmark

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

This ain't Evita. lol. 

It isnt La La Land

It's a romance with music as a background note.  

Absolutely think The Bodyguard...like that.  

PlanetChromatica
4 minutes ago, That J said:

There will be a single. 

Next 3 weeks

Sooner than later

Bookmark

It's been confirmed that there will be no single from ASIB before the release of the movie

That J
8 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

It's been confirmed that there will be no single from ASIB before the release of the movie

No it hasnt.  It's been SAID there will not be before the film's release date. 

That doesnt mean there wont be one. 

And I disagree with that report anyway.  

That J
18 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Theres been no official confirmation of anything other than release dates.

EDIT

Let me add...if I am wrong, I will own it. But think guys...  Enigma coming, Grammy Deadline coming, the potential soundtrack of the year from a film of the year coming..

There is NO WAY they won't capatilize on that!   A new single is coming. 

If I were a betting man I'd say one Gaga single from ASIB, the one Bradley...cuz the country female fanbase would eat that UP.  And they buy physical albums! 

Release that ASIB Gaga single...let it ride thru 2 weeks after the film is a hit in theaters....

Wait one more week and meet single one from LG6.  I'll see if I agree with my own prediction in the weeks to come but thats my prediction tonight.  

If it's not the above.  The first LG6 single would be around February...

I'll look at this again in 2 weeks and see if I want to change my prediction up. Lol

Schizophonic

not having a single does not mean they dont promote a song with a scene out of the movie tho.

i can imagine putting out a scene with a full song soon. (without putting the song on itunes or stream) but for social media to go viral.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, JorgitoShan said:

well @Ziggy went to the prescreening of this movie and I think there’s apparently more than 4 songs in the film?

I mean we can already confirm The Shallow, the final ballad, the Do That song(since they mentioned the SNL scene in the interviews), La Vie En Rose, probably Heal Me, and a bunch of Bradley’s songs. And that’s already more than 4.

There's more than 4 lol and as others have said it's totally likely they just added songs to this that weren't in the movie as well. Gaga was doing these sessions for awhile and wrote a lot.

Ziggy
26 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

not having a single does not mean they dont promote a song with a scene out of the movie tho.

i can imagine putting out a scene with a full song soon. (without putting the song on itunes or stream) but for social media to go viral.

especially if it's The Shallow. The scene it's in isn't really giving anything away (well, the scene I'm thinking of anyway).

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

There's more than 4 lol and as others have said it's totally likely they just added songs to this that weren't in the movie as well. Gaga was doing these sessions for awhile and wrote a lot.

I'm pretty sure she won't be on all the 19 tracks though... It's most likely a Various artists soundtrack than a Lady Gaga album

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm pretty sure she won't be on all the 19 tracks though... It's most likely a Various artists soundtrack than a Lady Gaga album

Oh god no hahahaha I just mean that there's more than 4 featuring her, I'm sure.

Archived